curiosity kills the cat

Ladys and gents I've never beed with a couple before and im curious to know what the experience is like ? Is it sexy and wild most of all is it fun.?www
  • BEBEJ
  • 11-17-2013, 08:15 PM
I had my best time with a couple its fun sexy and way way way lots of things marked off my bucket list lol
I'd assume the experience is different for ladies than it is for men. With a lady, having chemistry of some kind with both the lady and the guy is beneficial.

As a man, dual chemistry isn't required. I simply have to have chemistry with the lady and not piss the guy off. Which honestly isn't very hard to do. I've had a lot of fun times in this situation in over the years... sometimes guys just want to watch and other times it can be a bit more interactive [no-homo]. If you have ground rules let them be known up front when you're sober and before any play time starts so that your boundaries can be respected... and sometimes bent a little

ATM
Ladys and gents I've never beed with a couple before and im curious to know what the experience is like ? Is it sexy and wild most of all is it fun.?www Originally Posted by Kimfly

Yes its alot of fun.. its more about him enjoying the pleasure of his wife being with a female. I have done several appointments with husband and wife and they were very enjoyable. However the ones I have been with I was the wife's first female they had ever been with so I was able to be in charge.. in which I like when it comes to this type of session.
I will rent a wife so I can fulfill all if ur nasty needs! Or fuck are they mine....whatever I am a giver!
yet to get with a couple....I get lots of inquiries but the lady usually gets cold feet.
As long as the girls are attracted to each other it can be lots of fun !!!
A few times before (over the years), and it was very erotic and great fun. If it's not there at the beginning, it usually does not take long for that chemistry to develop amongst the three....An essential piece of the puzzle if enjoyment and satisfaction is to be achieved.
Im thinking about trying Iit im nervous tho maybe after a few drimks ill loosen up .