Stood up TWICE by Jewish Lawyer. Should this be a NCNS review?

I've announced twice that I would be at Love Field in Dallas and would be happy to meet Jewish Lawyer and answer once and for all his challenges for a (believe it or not) a fistfight, with $10,000 as the prize.

Twice, I've arrived at Love Field.

Twice I've said when I'd be there.

Twice, this gutless shithead hasn't been there.

Today was the last straw.

Not only is Jewish Lawyer neither Jewish nor a lawyer, but he's also a piece of shit poseur who has been banned for multiple handles.

Reject him. He's a pussywhipped chickenshit.

See when your wife will let you out, JLHomo. I'll kick your ass then. With HER bare hands!

I expect you to vote this thread one star, but do not expect you to h do the guts to reply, Goyishe Mamser!

You're a gutless CUNT!

What do YOU think guys? How many times would you stand for a NSNC before flushing the whore? OK, only you guys who see whores are allowed to answer! That disqualifies a lot of you, eh, Whiny? Eh, IBIdiot? ,Eh, Slobbrin?
you sound like a bad ass
For all you know he might of been on his way to meet ya, but was in a fatal car wreck ya never know. It's not like you really know the guy, right.

Jim
I'm surprised you were able to get a pass from the nut house. Who handled the hall monitor duties while you were out flexing your muscles?
Maybe JL was having trouble deciding on which dress to wear.

Who knows?
I've announced twice that I would be at Love Field in Dallas and would be happy to meet Jewish Lawyer and answer once and for all his challenges for a (believe it or not) a fistfight, with $10,000 as the prize. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Perhaps JLIdiot was at the airport in Tel Aviv!
JL was at love field alright it is the one where the gays play touch football.
I've announced twice that I would be at Love Field in Dallas and would be happy to meet Jewish Lawyer and answer once and for all his challenges for a (believe it or not) a fistfight, with $10,000 as the prize.

Twice, I've arrived at Love Field.

Twice I've said when I'd be there.

Twice, this gutless shithead hasn't been there.

Today was the last straw.

Not only is Jewish Lawyer neither Jewish nor a lawyer, but he's also a piece of shit poseur who has been banned for multiple handles.

Reject him. He's a pussywhipped chickenshit.

See when your wife will let you out, JLHomo. I'll kick your ass then. With HER bare hands!

I expect you to vote this thread one star, but do not expect you to h do the guts to reply, Goyishe Mamser!

You're a gutless CUNT!

What do YOU think guys? How many times would you stand for a NSNC before flushing the whore? OK, only you guys who see whores are allowed to answer! That disqualifies a lot of you, eh, Whiny? Eh, IBIdiot? ,Eh, Slobbrin? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You are a lying sack of shit. You contribute nothing of substance to the political forum but name calling and lame insults. I can see the fact that I've started ignoring your rantings is making you feel slighted.
I'm going to continue to ignore you, you little pussy boy.
I'm going to continue to ignore you, you little pussy boy. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
You are going to have a difficult time making the case that you are going to "continue to ignore," if you keep responding to his posts.

Just sayin'

Apparently Jewish Defector's aren't any better at ignoring than they areat defecting.
Wow,
And I just thought some of y'all acted like fifth graders...
Hey look, JLHomo, you started this Love Field meet and beat last year, before you allegedly went to Israel. I'm not the only one you've invited there for a ass kicking with your bare hands.

I'm just commenting on the fact that you have no showed twice. We all know what you're made of.

LMAO @ JLHomo.
this forum is turning into an english boys boarding school where differences are settled with fist fights on the pitch behind old main........
What do YOU think guys? How many times would you stand for a NSNC before flushing the whore? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I think you should stop trying to date other Jewish guys. It's just wrong on too many levels, especially when the other guys don't swing that way. If you can't stop, get counseling...
If you can't stop, get counseling... Originally Posted by lustylad
DJGAA Meetings aren't working for him.

I thought the "offer" was to meet in "a hanger" at Love Field.

Apparently YR was "hanging" around the restrooms, instead... not to be confused with "hangers"!
You are going to have a difficult time making the case that you are going to "continue to ignore," if you keep responding to his posts.

Just sayin'

Apparently Jewish Defector's aren't any better at ignoring than they areat defecting. Originally Posted by bigtex
Or name calling, re. "little pussy boy".