Pimp in the picture

Really? She didn't see this coming? Can you spot the pimp in the picture?

Duh,

Do you think that when you take a picture of yourself in a mirror it will show everything in front of the mirror, including yourself and the black guy sitting behind you? Do you think?

Just too stupid to see.

JR
could be her brother...
That's me, I've been hitting the tanning booth a lot lately
I am not one to jump right to the conclusion that a guy (of any color) in a picture has to be a pimp.
but having that picture and this one in the same ad equals total awwww... wait for it... somenes!

not cool---I hate those selfies!
er, no...he's her sister's boyfriend...er, no, I mean her cousin...er no, her friend's neighbor (have heard all of these at one time or the other, btw)
er, no...he's her sister's boyfriend...er, no, I mean her cousin...er no, her friend's neighbor (have heard all of these at one time or the other, btw) Originally Posted by jackson842
whomever he is, he's too dumb to take a pic for her. letting her take an ad pic as a horrid selfie

I wonder what he was doin'?

Writing her ad...
Writing her ad... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
LOL
yeah, like this

Im n missouri 4 a few days .reallv Experienced & pro I lIk 2 Discribe myself az Suductive & Stunning! l%kin 4 a Casual & discrete sessN ? I M A gr8 Bubbly companion Im pro ,Vibrant , Satisfying & EXTREMLY ADDICTING I M d Vixen of yor Fantasies 4'11 34D BIG BOOTY & Curves dat wiL hav U comin bak 4 more! I luv 2 Et cum