Why the private tags?

There seems to be a couple of members that, for what ever reason, seem to like pointing out when certain other members are making statements in private.

Personally I have found it somewhat amusing, humorous and just a bit childish.
Mainly because they remind me of that little kid, back in grade school, that would go running to the teacher to tattle tale on every little thing somebody did.

Teacher! Teacher! Teacher! Johny is passing notes to Jimmy... really guys, grow the fuck up and

You know what they say about little tattle tales... they grow up to became big snitches... ijs

So go ahead and start the debating, hating or what ever... but please, by the love of Tebow, stop hi-jacking the ladies reviews with all this childishness.

I wonder who he is speaking about, would you possibly know who it is BIGDEAL.
And why would someone care who uses private tags or not.
Or question what was said in the open, or try to get some people up-set (providers)
No private tags here.
Let the maker of the drama games began, or will he respond.
Beer and popcorn for everyone.
Originally Posted by BigDeal
There seems to be a couple of members that, for what ever reason, seem to like pointing out when certain other members are making statements in private.
Personally I have found it somewhat amusing, humorous and just a bit childish.
So go ahead and start the debating, hating or what ever... but please, by the love of Tebow, stop hi-jacking the ladies reviews with all this childishness.
Originally Posted by ElumEno
My goodness JR....who might these phantom members be?..."childish"?...I dunno about that, how mature is it to hide comments from the rest of the members in an OPEN forum? You must have been one of those mature boys who passed notes in class..and you're going to have to show me where either of these mysterious "members" you mention ever hijacked a "ladies review". I thought the private tags were meant to discuss the ROS in a review? Did I miss a guideline? I know, you just can't get over the fact that you are no longer a Mod and the only way you know how to cope is to constantly badger others regarding inconsequential and meaningless points of order.

Sorry to have to do this but I feel compelled to link a thread you started when you were a mod. That way everyone can see the true meaning of "childish" and also understand why you are so bitter..
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=427338&highlight=
You REALLY need to get some Dude...and while you're at it, GROW the FUCK up.....
Almost forgot...
You and Fritz made a hell of a mod team....LMAO...
Kills me that you actually think you need to nit-pick the current team...

Unfuckingbelievable.......
Hey Malwoody what strange bedfellows we have here in this worthless thread.
Such a cute couple.....but honestly Im not to impressed with the newfound Bff's.
Its like the Chuck and Ed show and Donkey has hitched his wagon to Copter's trailer?
Seems risky Imo for someone with his stature!
Btw that link was a very interesting read about a day when a new sheriff arrived in town.
Too bad it didnt work out for him.
Seems risky Imo for someone with his stature!
. Originally Posted by BigDeal
True...someone should talk some sense into Copter....
After all, he's got a reputation.....

Awww it so nice to see the two together as a team... you know its legal now right.

btw MW....
Aren't you the one that keeps telling others that they need to let things go?

All things said and done at the end of the day... a snitch is still a snitch... ijs
name names donkey...or go back to your stall
the community awaits your baseless speculation?
Im a pretty confident this baseless speculation didnt serve you well as a former short term mod.
Hey there is a novel idea..share what you know with the mods...
Im a betting man and ill take that bet you wont....Ijs

MW
I agree copter does have a rep for the creepy factor and a danger to the community.
Awww it so nice to see the two together as a team... you know its legal now right.

btw MW....
Aren't you the one that keeps telling others that they need to let things go?

All things said and done at the end of the day... a snitch is still a snitch... ijs Originally Posted by ElumEno
Oh c'mon man...you can do better than this weak ass shit..
The only one I can recall telling they "need to let things go" is you..

It's nice to see you buddy up with HC...after all he makes false accusations about me having multiple handles...kinda like you..

You want to accuse someone JR, all I can say is PROVE IT or STFU....
I assume that, the forum being primariy for males (you have to pay up or write a penthouse letter to read private tags), that they are available to members who want to communicate without the ladies seeing it.

No idea why HC uses them constantly....but whatever floats his boat.
I use fairly , but generally private tags when I'm referring to something .
Fyi... We can all see when you are posting in private tags... And who its posting... We just cant see what it says.