Right now Walnut Hill WSW & BSW

Walnut Hill between HH and 35 is looking pretty good right now.

Click the pic for a slightly better version.

free html images

just a tip for the newbies... do not engage these girls when they are way out in the open like this... don't go slowing down to 10mph in your lane trying to yell out as you drive by, tapping your brakes, u-turning 10 times, and on and on...

we all see you doing it and you look like a hard up moron to everyone and and easy mark for those watching... its tits and ass act like you have seen it before... lets be honest... they are SWs...

uncle leo is also well aware of their presence. direct them to a location you are comfortable talking to them at. don't be afraid to make them walk a bit... a true SW will do it without issue... be careful out there and fuck on my friends...
You need to thin the heard, buddy...

Let them do what they do, we will pick the left overs! LOL
I saw the Black Chick a couple of weeks ago, as I drove down Harry Hines, about to make a right onto Walnut Hill.. I had an appt. at Lucky Haven, but the Black Chick caught my eye.. and another guy's eye, he pulled into the parking lot where she stood, trying to engage her. her body was smoking..
I've seen that blonde walking HH with a dude that had his whole face covered in tats. I thought about saying hello, but didn't want to risk pissing off a dude that has so few fucks to give that he tattooed his whole fucking face.
didn't want to risk pissing off a dude that has so few fucks to give that he tattooed his whole fucking face. Originally Posted by smileyTXguy
fucking awesome..
fucking awesome.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
X2
Does that blonde advertise as Violet? Shape looks like her, however, the winter clothing covers all the body art.
Curious minds.......