WTF Chung got Banned!!!

How are we supposed to function without the First Team, Main Event, whore monger on our team in the timeout box? We need to start a campaign with several of us hanging out at AMPS and polling the guys to learn of Chung's contact. Then, we can start a sub/ECCIE culture that we can rely on when the MODs shut one of us down.
Live Long and Prosper, Chung!
Awww that ain’t right. No Chung No Peace. We should start a go fund me page for him. Or go fuck me. Either would help!
  • TC75
  • 01-28-2018, 02:44 AM
What the hell happened?
What is he alleged to have done?

FREE CHUNG
Wow! A moment of silence for The Great Chung, please.
You all should read the men’s lounge once in awhile
Interesting Shit

Free Chung Captain Fuck A Hoe
Hero to many Slave to none
There is more to the story than meets the eye! Mod don’t just ban you because they feel like it. Most of the time you should be eyes open and mouth shut.
Well I for one being new to this site would like to know what happened! I enjoyed his reviews and comments
Free Chung !!!!
This is some BS!!
Please Free Chung and AprilCummingsOKC
For those wondering. In my opinion it was because of this. There are people in the asian spa forum that are "promoters". They actively promote girls to give them name recognition and business. You don't make money in an AMP unless people know who you are and request you. Likely the promoters are doing it in exchange for free visits.

Chung frequently called these people out and argued with them. He didn't like people saying the girl was 25 when she was really 50.

It's easy to tell by his AMP posts. He probably got into forum fights with too many people and was deemed as a trouble maker
It may have been in regards to a post in the ML. But also the AMP battles may have helped.

All I know is I will miss his posts, his reviews, and his wit. He is needed. I hope he returns.
There is more to the story than meets the eye! Mod don’t just ban you because they feel like it. Most of the time you should be eyes open and mouth shut. Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Agree. I broke the rules and got a polite warning shot across the bow from a mod. If I would have keep it up I suppose I would have gotten banned.
Give Chung a FREE get out of ECCIE ban, please :-(
Here Here! Yes. Let's get some t shirts made too. Free Chung!!