OBAMA FCC APPOINTTEES, YOU WILL HAVE TO PASS THE INTERNET BILL TO KNOW WHAT'S IN THE INTERNET BILL

Sound familiar?

So much for the Liar-In-Chief pledge to have the most transparent open administration. And don't forget his pledge to post all bills on line for citizens to read before voting.
FCC leadership refuses to let public see new internet regulation proposal

Read more at http://conservativebyte.com/2015/02/...tion-proposal/
"What, me worry"

That is the attitude of those that actually trust this smarmy little Demagogue and all of his boot licking lackeys.
That is his out, this is not a bill so it is not covered by his "promise" (like anything else is either). It is a 300 plus page book of regulations cooked up by his shadow committee.

I kind of had this covered already today http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1311196
The Administrative State can be more worrisome than the actions of legislatures. All the more reason to scale back Washington DC.

That is his out, this is not a bill so it is not covered by his "promise" (like anything else is either). It is a 300 plus page book of regulations cooked up by his shadow committee. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
The Administrative State can be more worrisome than the actions of legislatures. All the more reason to scale back Washington DC. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
And just how do you plan on doing that... this I got to hear.
And just how do you plan on doing that... this I got to hear. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
I'm going to do what I can by never voting for a Democrat or Republican again, and encourage others to the same.
Just more government regulation that is really not needced. the abdication of our law making by our Congresses is a shame, travesty, and for the most part against the Constitution. But who gives a fuck about that old document.
I'm going to do what I can by never voting for a Democrat or Republican again, and encourage others to the same. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
What is the alternative? Tea Party? These days democrats and republicans seem to be in lockstep.. I have never voted because I knew my vote wouldn't change anything. I know that is the wrong attitude to have but it is the truth.
The Tea Party is an alternative; not the alternative.

My advice, vote for any politician who is committed to reducing the size of the federal government, especially the administrative state- vote any politician who prefers to have decision be made locally.

Not voting isn't the solution. Vote in all elections.

What is the alternative? Tea Party? These days democrats and republicans seem to be in lockstep.. I have never voted because I knew my vote wouldn't change anything. I know that is the wrong attitude to have but it is the truth. Originally Posted by 9erfan
Just more government regulation that is really not needced. the abdication of our law making by our Congresses is a shame, travesty, and for the most part against the Constitution. But who gives a fuck about that old document. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
You never provide anything to support your rhetoric, MangyDogs.
If he (Obaminable) had given away the internet control to another country (or a conglomerate from another country or countries) would he be able to task the FCC with regulating it ... since it belonged to a company outside of the U.S.?

Does this mean an end to the NBA policies of providers advertising on Eccie?
You raise a very interesting question.

Does this mean an end to the NBA policies of providers advertising on Eccie? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Does this mean an end to the NBA policies of providers advertising on Eccie? Originally Posted by LexusLover
And that would impact you because...
And again, the GOP caves..................GOP won't respond with alternative legislation to the FCC power grab.

We essentially have only one political party in America. The Democratic Party
GOP retreats on bill to block unprecedented 'net neutrality' regulations
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/go...rticle/2560662
What is the alternative? Tea Party? These days democrats and republicans seem to be in lockstep.. I have never voted because I knew my vote wouldn't change anything. I know that is the wrong attitude to have but it is the truth. Originally Posted by 9erfan
My vote is, in reality, a vote for "none of the above". It will always be a Republicrat or Democan who wins, but I feel better if I go on record as not supporting either one. In the long run, it's meaningless, I know. But I don't want to give tacit approval to their destruction of this country.