P411 and Available Now

I was in Dallas and I had an afternoon opportunity to play. I don’t live in Dallas I’m in the burbs so it’s a drive. I have a significant other so I do have limited time otherwise whatever excuse I use may not fly. These windows of opportunity often just become available or spur of the moment and I like to take advantage when I can.

So I look on P411 available now for some options on a nice Sunday afternoon.

Provider #1 is on available now, and she has her contact phone number there. I text her if she is available and she says yes, and message her through P411. So I do. I don’t hear from her for 30 minutes so I text back asking politely if we are still a go, or if she has picked up another client it’s cool and I’ll move on. I get a bitchy text back that it’s Sunday, she’s feeding her kids, and to never mention clients again.

So I move on.

Provider #2 on available now. I reach out to her as she is available now. She says yes, but not in the afternoon, at 8pm that night. I say that’s too late and I move on.

Provider #3 on available now. I reach out, and we text back and forth about rates and her location, etc. She’s way expensive, more than I usually spend. I don’t hear anything back for another half an hour and I’m running out of time now. Pretty sure it was more than 30 minutes later. I text back saying she must be busy and maybe another day. She texts back saying I’m a loser and she is going to block me. Wtf. I move on.

Provider #4 available now. She has great pictures, is responsive on text, and I’m like finally this will probably work. I’ve seen her on P411 a lot and she has a lot of Oks so this will work. I show up at her incall and she is at least 20 years+ on what her pictures show. I didn’t want to stay. I wasn’t sure I could even do it, and I didn’t even want her touching me to be honest. But I did it and it was not a good experience. She was very friendly and personable though. I hate to write a review and hurt her business but I know I should as she is being pretty deceitful with the old pictures.

It’s really difficult for me to schedule in advance with an SO. I think this is why the studios and amps work well as I can immediate schedule, show up, done and I’m on my way back home. That said it would sure be nice to see a non Asian provider once in a while.

Maybe my expectations are unrealistic and I really should plan way in advance but it’s just difficult as Is hate to cancel on a provider due to something coming up with SO or my excuse not flying.

Thoughts?
Sorry to read you had a bad experience. Hobbying can be such a hit or miss proposition some days.

I have a regular ATF I see on a monthly basis and always plan in advance. I have been a client now going into the 5th year. Having that longevity and rapport has its advantages. As you can see from my reviews I do venture out on occasion to try something new and although they are usually good there is nothing like a regular play partner.

If I could suggest, find a regular. Build a rhythm and rapport and it will go a long way.

All the best of luck!
Back in the day, "available now" Meant "available now". I think its definitely lost its meaning. A provider friend of mine told me that in order to use that feature they have to refresh every hour so she only uses it when shes actually dressed and ready to walk out the door.
Back in the day, "available now" Meant "available now". I think its definitely lost its meaning. A provider friend of mine told me that in order to use that feature they have to refresh every hour so she only uses it when shes actually dressed and ready to walk out the door. Originally Posted by cage196
You are right every hr it has to be refresh
And if you miss the hr refresh you have like to do 10 clicks to post a new one ..
I thought the available now feature on P411 would be great. Sadly, it’s generally not worth a shit. Too many providers think “available now” means available sometime in the future. For some, it might be in a few hours; for some, later tonight; and for others, who knows WTF they mean. But I almost never means what it says — now. Or even in 30 or 45 minutes. I’ve quit wasting my time with it. As best I can tell your odds if getting a. Appointment in short notice would be just as good if you picked provider’s names at random.

And frankly, that stands to reason. P411 has no way to enforce abuse if the system. So way too many advertise there with no intention of being “available now.” Sad, but I know if no way to fix it.
I’m guilty of this sometimes. But seems like the available now isn’t as productive as logging onto the site, for me anyways
Agree, available now has always been worthless, no one is/ was ever available quickly.

I think the advice already given about having an ATF is very smart, that’s what I do, been seeing her for almost 10 years now

Always a great time and no hassle setting up a meeting, actually seeing her tomorrow
Lot of provider as myself are still going to screen with available now and that can take up sometime, if we are sending out a PM request to a provider and check up on you. And if you don't have any new update OKAYS( like in a year) So keep your OKAYS updated!
Lot of provider as myself are still going to screen with available now and that can take up sometime, if we are sending out a PM request to a provider and check up on you. And if you don't have any new update OKAYS( like in a year) So keep your OKAYS updated! Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Well you just made the OP’s point as well as most of us that available now is not available now, just worthless

Get a ATF or two and forget the I am available but have to screen and do all this other BS

As the OP posted most of us don’t have time for that
For me, when I post I'm "Available Now" on P411 it's because I am. I'm at home for an incall OR able to drive for an outcall, etc. but a lot of the time I need 1 hour to put my makeup on, do my hair and pick out lingerie. I don't like a hectic "be there in 5 minutes" thing, but I feel like 1 hour is fair?
For me, when I post I'm "Available Now" on P411 it's because I am. I'm at home for an incall OR able to drive for an outcall, etc. but a lot of the time I need 1 hour to put my makeup on, do my hair and pick out lingerie. I don't like a hectic "be there in 5 minutes" thing, but I feel like 1 hour is fair? Originally Posted by lala89
yes agreed. I think we are referring to the ones that dont even reply for 8 hours or say " im available tomorrow" Ill have to keep an eye out for you on there
I appreciate the ladies who put actual hours of availability in their AN ads. Makes me believe they really plan to be available then (subject to screening and getting prepared for the session).
I do appreciate the “available now” notifications that come to my email. It’s more like a “proof of life” check for me. It brings my attention to the Providers that I have seen, and interested to see somewhat regularly. I don’t expect availability that very minute though,and am happy to give a margin of an hour to two.
I feel like OP should name the four providers that wasted his time.
doug,
i can underdtand your frustration. when i would be planning a stay- sex-cation, i would contact about 6-7 providers about 5 days ahead of time. a couple responded by end of that day; a couple responded but said they couldn't meet; the rest either didn't respond till after my weekend of debauchery or never responded!

however, one thing i learned early on, answer simply & plainly (only asking one or two questions at a time).
so, instead of "so I text back asking politely if we are still a go, ***or if she has picked up another client it’s cool***", i would have just replied "sorry we couldn't meet. take care", adding if appropriate, "hope to cum visit you soon."

so, instead of "I text back saying she must be busy and maybe another day.", just reply "thanks" adding if appropriate, "hope to cum visit you soon."

wrt the one whose photos were way out of date, you don't b have to write a review, but i would suggest that you let your fellow horndogs know about that discrepancy.

i wouldn't say that your expectations are not unrealistic or unreasonable, just that they don't line up w/ provider reality. which is okay, as long as you recognize that and don't get upset when the two views don't line up.
if they do, great. if they don't, great.