Hair ...hairy

Just curious ...Are there any providers left with the "natural look" i.e: hairy kitty, armpits and better yet hairy butthole, seems that just about all the providers have the "bare look" what's up with that? is there that much demand for it?
I'm with ya man. I can do without the hairy armpits and legs, but I crave a natural bush. The bigger the better. I think some things are just best left unshaved.
Luv a natural bush.
I also like hairy armpits/legs/lower region....then again I guess I like anything lol
Our esteemed mod, Elisabeth, is the most natural current provider I know of. Kirby Elle Layne, Lauren Lane, and Brittney Leigh all have groomed patches. Beyond those wise and lovely ladies it's a bald wasteland as far as I know. I hope to learn from my brethern here that there are others out there. . .
Oh, and Natalie Summers.
I wish someone would corner the market on a hairy bush (other than Cave Lady Mikki Fine)
Natural is the best and only way to go...
Natural is the best and only way to go... Originally Posted by sweetrobin
I'd luv ya for it
Just curious ...Are there any providers left with the "natural look" i.e: hairy kitty, armpits and better yet hairy butthole, ...? Originally Posted by fkafura
Try almost any Asian MILF.
I've also been very interested in seeing a woman of growth...and the more, the merrier.

I'm no expert, but I would think that any provider purposely going sans-razor and even advertising as being so would probably clean up (i.e....monopolize) in that niche market simply due to the lack of providers specializing in such "follicular arts." Although this isn't necessarily a craving that most guys are willing to openly admit in having, common hobby descretion is how they'd come out of the, ahem, woodwork...IMHO.