New to Dallas w/ questions

Am I allowed to post in the welcome and introduction section? I got an infraction when posting there for the first time arriving to North Dallas a few days ago. Any suggestions and/or links including information would be helpful... thanks in advance!
--------------------
Welcome and Introductions - Dallas
This local-based forum has been designated as a place to introduce yourself to the community, and to welcome new members, both male and female. Feel free to let us know about yourself here. (New Ladies: You may post your info here during your first week of membership, but please contact the local staff to request Verified Provider status. Once verified, you will be enabled to post in the proper advertising forums, build your Showcase, and access the ladies-only areas of the board)
---------------------
Not sure why you would get an infraction for posting there unless it was more than maybe a "hi I'm new to the area" type post. Looks like you are already verified. been awhile since I got an infraction but in the past there was a explanation on the why included.
Regardless, since you are verified and obviously exploring the sub forums, no real need to leave your mark in the welcome wagon.
Utilize the ad sections to advertise and the other areas (like this one) to be part of the community...but just for grins I wil give you standard WI hello "welcome, have fun and be safe"
Yea i saw your welcome post and even posted a welcome to it and the next day it was gone. was wondering what happened. lol
I saw your intro too. Wondered what happened. You can pm info to me
Hey gentlemen, thanks for the comments. So it should be ok for me to re-post in the welcomes. I don't want to get banned or anything.
You're allowed to post in one welcome wagon as a new member. At this time, it looks like you've posted two welcome wagon posts. One was in Austin and the other was in Waco/Killeen.

By the way, let me welcome you to our world, and to Eccie!

With that being said, reading the different stickies and guidelines (that are located at the top of the forums), is a good idea and contains a wealth of helpful information.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Kind regards,
Elisabeth

Oh, I'm one of the female moderators. Just thought I'd poke my head in and help out a bit. You DO have access to a private ladies, only area called the Infoshare. The only males that have access there are the local mods. It's a great place to ask questions, or voice concerns, as they arise. Good luck!
welcome to Dallas...there are some great hobbyist..and providers there

screen & have fun babe!!
The short answer to your question is no. You're already a verified provider.
The short answer to your question is no. You're already a verified provider. Originally Posted by ithyphallicus
Correct.

La Vida I answered your question on the 20th and sent you a link, Another mod had gave you a point for the infraction and now you seem to be shopping for a different answer to the same question. If you repost in the Dallas welcome wagon it will get removed and you will get more points or even have your account suspended for a period of time.