Chloe,, Be attentive!

Contacted Chloe Cumming requesting a half hr appt. she responded but wanted $60 to pay for hotel. I told her I do not do electronic transfers. She responded to go to store to get a gift card and then send her the info so she could give it to the hotel receptionist to hold the room or she would have to move out and then re-register when I arrived. I indicate "no way". She told me to come anyway. Started out and on way she told me where she was located and that her male friend would be leaving while we "were together". I siad if a male is there again "no way". She pleaded she would not put anyone in harm. So it was a waste of time and I would advise anyone else to be cautious.
Contacted Chloe Cumming requesting a half hr appt. she responded but wanted $60 to pay for hotel. I told her I do not do electronic transfers. She responded to go to store to get a gift card and then send her the info so she could give it to the hotel receptionist to hold the room or she would have to move out and then re-register when I arrived. I indicate "no way". She told me to come anyway. Started out and on way she told me where she was located and that her male friend would be leaving while we "were together". I siad if a male is there again "no way". She pleaded she would not put anyone in harm. So it was a waste of time and I would advise anyone else to be cautious. Originally Posted by flipside
Thanks for the info. Every inexperienced guy should read this post and follow your example.
Saw Chloe in Pgh but before she moved to Pgh (one of her "pre-retirement" specials). She was at an upscale hotel then and a good time. Sounds like things have gone downhill for her since she moved here
When I saw her about 6 months ago she seemed to have a lot of issues.
Same here, I saw her about 6 months ago and had a good time. She seems to have too many issues now.
I saw her 5-7 years ago (the indys days) in the Cleveland area when she traveled, she was young and appointments went thru CherryBottom (Columbus oh gal). Chloe was really fun but shy back then, she has always seemed to have "auto issues". Best of luck
  • wr2d2
  • 09-11-2020, 07:22 AM
When I saw her about 6 months ago she seemed to have a lot of issues. Originally Posted by sjomonty
Same here
...she was young and appointments went thru CherryBottom (Columbus oh gal). Originally Posted by BooneDawg
* off topic *

God DAMN I wanted to smash CherryBottom so bad...at one point, wasn't she pregger and still providing? Her and I could never coordinate schedules. dammit...
* off topic *

God DAMN I wanted to smash CherryBottom so bad...at one point, wasn't she pregger and still providing? Her and I could never coordinate schedules. dammit... Originally Posted by yinzerpgh

I almost forgot about CherryBottom. I met her years ago at the Motel 6 in Cranberry. Had a good time with her.
I met her, Cherry Bottom, in State College and yes a GREAT time was had by all!!
Maybe she will catch wind of this and come back around again!
I met her, Cherry Bottom, in State College and yes a GREAT time was had by all!!
Maybe she will catch wind of this and come back around again!
I still see Cherry a couple times a year. She has issues traveling outside of Cbus. Or within Cbus for that matter. So I doubt she will get back this way until she gets her shit together.
oh how I miss the ol'indys days.