Spring in Springfield

Thanks for the good feedback. I am heading back and looking forward to making new friends and getting reacquainted with newly made friends.
I can't wait to see you again sweetheart.
  • Swmo
  • 03-23-2023, 07:30 PM
I’m looking forward to meeting you!
Hi sexy!!!
I am home..pm me,lets meet!!

enjoy!!!!!!
I missed her on the last time she went through, so she texted me this time to see if I was still interested. When I told her I couldn’t do the 400 roses yesterday morning I was told to go hit up the toothless girls on stg. I was overly nice to this provider and just met with such rude remarks. I never asked for a cheaper date just stated I couldn’t do that donation at the time. Such an odd encounter especially when she’s the one that messaged me to see if I wanted to see her. Very uncalled for and glad I didn’t waste my money.
I missed her on the last time she went through, so she texted me this time to see if I was still interested. When I told her I couldn’t do the 400 roses yesterday morning I was told to go hit up the toothless girls on stg. I was overly nice to this provider and just met with such rude remarks. I never asked for a cheaper date just stated I couldn’t do that donation at the time. Such an odd encounter especially when she’s the one that messaged me to see if I wanted to see her. Very uncalled for and glad I didn’t waste my money. Originally Posted by Cybrpicl
You really need to research and if you know you can't pay the donation walk away. These traveling Providers of her class don't bargain and it pisses them off.
Just remember you're not at a flea market.
Do the research first.
Thanks Chief. I would assume if someone contacted me initially they would have known my rate, but back to fun stuff!
If I can't find the rate on the donation then I ask and if I couldn't pay that then I just say thank you and end it there.
I think I'll be stopping in Memphis on one of my trips to Springfield.
You have safe travels.
Thanks Chief. I would assume if someone contacted me initially they would have known my rate, but back to fun stuff! Originally Posted by Sage Solomon
I don't think it's a question of knowing your rates. Life happens.

Scenario....

1 week Cybrpicl gets a big bonus at work and wants to see Sage, but unfortunately their schedules don't mesh and it just doesn't work out. We've all been there, it happens. He knows her rate mind you.

A week or so goes by, Sage is back and asks Cybrpicl if he would like to get together. Maybe Cybrpicl has lost his job, his car gave out, had other emergency money things come up, hell who knows but he tells Sage I can't get together because I can't do your rate at this time...maybe we can try another time.

I see NOTHING wrong here. Cybrpicl didn't ask for a "discount" or try to bargain as far as I know. He simply stated he couldn't do Sage's rate at this time. Things happen and just because someone can afford to see someone one week doesn't mean they can afford to another.
I missed her on the last time she went through, so she texted me this time to see if I was still interested. When I told her I couldn’t do the 400 roses yesterday morning I was told to go hit up the toothless girls on stg. I was overly nice to this provider and just met with such rude remarks. I never asked for a cheaper date just stated I couldn’t do that donation at the time. Such an odd encounter especially when she’s the one that messaged me to see if I wanted to see her. Very uncalled for and glad I didn’t waste my money. Originally Posted by Cybrpicl
Thanks for the info. Glad people share.
If I can't find the rate on the donation then I ask and if I couldn't pay that then I just say thank you and end it there.
I think I'll be stopping in Memphis on one of my trips to Springfield.
You have safe travels. Originally Posted by Cherokeechief
What you are saying is exactly what happened. She reached out to me. I didn’t remember the donation. I asked nicely. She sent the me link to view the amount. And I simply said I couldn’t do that at that time which was 8am on a Thursday while I’m heading into work. Then was immediately told to go with the toothless on stg. I was even kind after! I told her that’s not my style, I said I know she is worth the 400 which is why I didn’t low ball her and told her to have a good day.

My point of the post was to make other guys aware of the attitude. That’s all. I wasn’t trying to get her for cheap. I wasn’t even the one making first contact.
This is why all need to open up and talk. Now several people have a voice.
If a provider reacts in the manner you described that is totally not right either.
Chief is right
A lot of misunderstandings is due to miss interrupting said comments and/ or statements
Chief is right
A lot of misunderstandings is due to miss interrupting said comments and/ or statements Originally Posted by CatMan4u
After reading this I'm so pissed!Lol

And to those those putting down the toothless girls on stg, you obviously haven't received a "smooth bbbj". Sorry just had to inject a anti-drama into the drama.
You were probably talking to her assistant because when I saw her I never talked to Sage until we met in her room.