Seoul Spa on Westfall - What Happened?

The Korean massage spa named "Seoul Spa" closed about a month ago. Anyone know what happened? Was it closed by the town of Brighton or Henrietta?

Ruby and Hanna are truly missed!
The last time I was there. Ruby told me business had dropped way off since cl and back page closed for them. She didnt know how much longer they could survive. Not sure if thats the reason but thats what she said.
Also went by the East Hen Rd. one and the sign was no longer lit. Not sure if they are still open or not.
Anyone know about the rest of them in Roch?
I sense the closing of CL and backpage left many losing business and had a feeling many would close. Called several and when I said I might come a different day I heard disappointment in their voices. Hate to lose this option. Any other sites that AMPS advertise on?
brighton / Henrietta was still open 2 weeks ago
no sign , same older lady 50's and a newer say 30's face in there
Went by that new one on Culver on Monday this week and they still had the sign up.
Went by that new one on Culver on Monday this week and they still had the sign up. Originally Posted by newcpl
oooooh thank jesus!
U27 open, sakura, open....rubratings.com, rubmaps.com
About where on culver?

Can you share where on culver is this spa?
Is it across the street from Johnny's bar?
Yes it is.
Thanks for the intel ajoe!
This is probably the wrong pace to put this question, BUT
Why does every city in Upset NY have a 'Culver' St? What did Culver do to enjoy such fame?
culver. noun. A dove or pigeon. Origin of culver. Middle English from Old English culufre from Vulgar Latin columbra from Latin columbula diminutive of columba dove.
Culver dictionary definition | culver defined
www.yourdictionary.com/culver

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culver_(surname)
Culver (surname)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigation Jump to search Culver is a surname. Notable people with the surname include:
  • Andrew Culver (railroad) (1832–1906), founder of the Prospect Park and Coney Island Railroad
  • Chet Culver (b. 1966), American politician and the former governor of Iowa
  • Ellsworth Culver (1927–2005), humanitarian/aid worker and co-founder of Mercy Corps International
  • George Culver (b. 1943), American Major League Baseball pitcher
  • Harry Culver (1880–1946), American real-estate developer, founder of Culver City, California
  • Henry Harrison Culver (1840–1897), Founder of the Culver Military Academy, located in Culver, Indiana
  • John Culver (b. 1932), American politician, who represented Iowa in the 1970s and 1980s, and is the father of Chet Culver
  • Michael Culver (b. 1938), English actor
  • Roland Culver (1900–1984), English actor

So no idea

but if on Culver tonight

I hear its ok ta eat out a lovely dove, but on the grill is burnt pigeon
Rubratings.com
Anyone have first hand experience with Elegant, Sakura or Utopia? Rubratings/Rubmaps reviews are old or non-existent.