Table Shower

Any place offer table showers around here? I was just in PA and stopped by a spa and got my first table shower. It was great. Anything available around these parts??

Thx
where in pa
Elite in Wilkes Barre
Nothing around here like that anymore
Love the table showers!
Table showers are great. As I get older, I find that I like that part best of all (almost). It's somewhat standard in PA, especially around PGH. But around Rochester, only the now-closed VIP had that option and it wasn't too great even then.

Actually, I wouldn't mind a sensual shower option offered by a good provider - anybody know if that might be on anyone's menu?
Years ago a VIP in Depew had them. Gave it a try. It was fun but would not repeat for sanitary reasons because it looked like the scrubber/cleaners they used were well worn from use. They weren't disposable ones! They were open awhile then got closed down in a big bust never to reopen.
She has a variety of services in that style department, as well as offering nuru, an or joint shower. Very clean and nice to look at and talk to.
ever try an takes a shit whiles ...on the table

...fun times
I forgot about Dominique. I'll have to catch her next time she's in the area. Thanks.