BDD room question

I was at BDD a few nights and ran into a guy I see often. Just some small chat usually. I was upstairs and he just came out of a room with another guy and 2 girls. They were done and he was about to leave.

I wasn't trying to be all in is business but he asked if I ever got a room. I said No and he said try it out sometimes and him and his friend get a room to drink bottles with girls every once in awhile.

I asked don't you guys do everything with the girls in there?? he said usually just a bj and thats it, just convo and talk,etc . I said ya'll don't have s.ex in there and his answer was no.

so hold up, do guys really pay for these high price rooms ($650) and not doing anything with the girls they bring in??
There are some dudes out there who have a personal life that leads them to seeking out a positive interaction with a woman. For some guys, it’s just that, they probably aren’t holding out to get laid. Some guys do that, and it may not make sense to others — and some guys do what we’re doing on this site and it may not make sense to others also.

Just the way the world works