Another great social; thanks ck1942

Probably one of the best I have attended in my years. We needed a bigger place. More ladies than men for most of the social. Met lots of new faces, both male and female. Saw some familiar faces and got to catch up a bit with many.

Thanks again for an awesome evening FP

G
Yes thank you CK! Met a few new gals and gents and had a good time. To my new Sicilian friend from Dallas/Ft Worth, can't wait for your return.
It was a fun social, even better than the last one.
Thanks to CK for putting it together and to all those who attended, especially the ladies.
  • Loxly
  • 08-28-2013, 08:53 PM
Completely blown away by the attendance. Many terrific folks. Sorry I'm lousey at the directions given. My GPS couldn't find the after hours place. Party on....

Thanks CK
I agree, great turnout! Got to meet a few mongers I had been wanting to. And a few new ladies. Sorry I had to run out so early and so quickly. Booty, I mean duty called!
Thanks CK, fucking awesome as usual, you are the best! Good to see the usual suspects, and a lot of new faces! Can't wait for the next.
Yes, it was a very gneiss social, especially a certain sweet young lady I need to see again really soon.
I had a great time as well. Great to meet new ladies and gents as well as catching up with others. The after party was lots of fun as well. Ty Ck as always!!
Good times indeed. :-) I sure hope the fellas who catch my attention give me a holler or I'm going to break my own rule and initiate contact!

Share the lust or go bust!!! :-)

CK, WHY did you introduce that adorable tiny Latina to me??? She's crossed my mind a few times already. SPANK!!!

Sorry I'm so talkative lately. I'm just happy to see you again, my friends! :-)
""
had fun guys thanks ck
Wish I went...Have a cold. Achooo...(excuse me) Next time!!!!!! Achooo!!!!!!!
I forgot to thank those gents who took the initiative to introduce some of the ladies around. Props!
It really makes it easier on those of us who are really shy and reserved...
Ck1942 -

I had a great time, thank you for the invite and thank you to all the ladies and gentlemen for making me feel welcomed.
Looks like I missed a good one. Thought was going to get off work earlier but end of month business kept me from attending.
Rats, got caught up in the office until late. Looking forward to the next one!