what you get for being a gentlemen!

So before I wake up to any more o so sweet text calling me a crazy bitch and demanding fuckin answers (his words not mine) I'd like to apologize. I had plans to work in Austin yesterday but could not. I am also without a computer so have not been able to respond to Those who have message Me. I will be back and available in Austin Monday and Tuesday. If you are someone who messaged hoping for a appointment Saturday I will see and respond to your message first thing In the morning and be offering A discounted session. Thank y'all for being patient!

Xoxox adalynn
if i say it was me do i get a discounted playdate?

I can be very fierce sometimes am rude.
(growl)

Especially if there are discounts at stake.
Adalynn, I know you travel to Austin, and go to school in another city, and have a RW life! I can certainly understand how jazzed the guys can get when they know an appointment with you is nearing! I know I do! And I hope us gentlemen can keep our disappointment (when you might have to postpone an appointment) polite... after all, we guys really can catch more of you lovely bees with honey.
no silly hark! lol bad guys get ignored keep being good!

CJ youre awesome! I would of completely understood if I had promised a appointment and then cancelled but I didn't... needless to say he got a hear full from me back... now all the good guys that messaged me and didn't flip out on me will be rewarded =)
no silly hark! lol bad guys get ignored keep being good!

CJ youre awesome! I would of completely understood if I had promised a appointment and then cancelled but I didn't... needless to say he got a hear full from me back... now all the good guys that messaged me and didn't flip out on me will be rewarded =) Originally Posted by Adagirl
Can I message you now and you can ignore me until next time?