LittleJoe's Personal Want Ad

I recently made a post in the Corpus Christi forums. Unfortunately, Corpus Christi is small enough to limit responses to my post, so I'd like to reference it here as well:

[ame="http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=18016"]LittleJoe's Personal Want Ad[/ame]

I feel that San Antonio is close enough to Corpus Christi for me to be able to make arrangements with the right lady, so please let me know if there is any interest.

I'd also appreciate feedback from both men and women.
Check your pm's littlejoe...I sent you a referral.
can i just cut and paste your ad and use it for myself? I can't remember if yours stated anything about the other person being real and not a hustler, but I think that is all I can add. I'm old enough to know this is a business for one party and a hobby for the other, but, geesh, is it too much to ask that something bordering on true intimacy, respect and understanding exist on BOTH sides if only for an hour or two? Feeling like you've been hustled is not a great feeling.
I'm old enough to know this is a business for one party and a hobby for the other, but, geesh, is it too much to ask that something bordering on true intimacy, respect and understanding exist on BOTH sides if only for an hour or two? Feeling like you've been hustled is not a great feeling
barney...not sure what you're saying exactly, but if you come out feeling hustled...then, re-examining your expectations might help.
Based on advice from others on these forums, I have placed an ad with a certain SugarDaddy site. I'm looking for an arrangement in the neighborhood of $2,500 a month.

When filling out my profile on the SuggarDaddy site, the lowest "monthly gift amount" that could be selected was $1,000 - $3,000 month. I was suprised to see that my "amount offered" was in the lowest range, which makes me wonder if it is realistic to expect a non-exclusive arranagement for $2,500 month, with a couple short meetings and one all day/evening/night meeting each month.

Based on commonly advertised rates it seems reasonable, but I'm curious about what others think.
wow, barney youre looking for a monthly arrangement also?
im sure you guys will find it!
best of luck
XoXo
Based on advice from others on these forums, I have placed an ad with a certain SugarDaddy site. I'm looking for an arrangement in the neighborhood of $2,500 a month.

When filling out my profile on the SuggarDaddy site, the lowest "monthly gift amount" that could be selected was $1,000 - $3,000 month. I was suprised to see that my "amount offered" was in the lowest range, which makes me wonder if it is realistic to expect a non-exclusive arranagement for $2,500 month, with a couple short meetings and one all day/evening/night meeting each month.

Based on commonly advertised rates it seems reasonable, but I'm curious about what others think. Originally Posted by littlejoe
It can be done and for less than the $2500 if you find the right girl, which can be the hardest part to this type of arrangement. It's just a matter of negotiating and defining expectations. You're right about it being a NON-EXCLUSIVE arrangement b/c of the lower amt/month, but if you're ok with the girl having more than one sugardaddy..then no worries. I think you get into higher dollar amounts when you want exclusivity.... Check out the Dallas section as there is a thread in the locker room that sheds some light on this.

The sugardaddy site is a good idea, but when I tried it several months ago, the options in SA are very, very limited. It seems the bigger, business-heavy cities like Dallas & Houston have A LOT more options & with that comes a variety of price ranges for monthly arrangements. I think a reasonable amount would be $1500 for what you describe, BUT I THINK it HAS to be consistent money for her to accept such an arrangement with you.... and the only way to prove that to her is OVER TIME. Which reminds me, NEVER PRE-PAY! It should be paid on a weekly basis or after the sessions or whatever you and her are comfortable with.

You also have to be sure there is some chemistry between the two of you in order to make the arrangement fun. So this means exploring some of your options over a period of time before you finally settle in with one and make the offer to her.

Good luck with your search and hope you find what you're looking for!
JG