Connecticut's very own, Oklahoma Coffee Shop

Doors are open, c'mon in and take your clothes off!! I mean, take a load off...
Irish Coffee?
I'm not a big coffee drinker but at the old place I kept hearing guys talking about something called Suzy tea, which sounded delicious!
I'm not a big coffee drinker but at the old place I kept hearing guys talking about something called Suzy tea, which sounded delicious! Originally Posted by myeviltwin
Ah yes! Suzy T(ea) is a smooth, creamy blend of elegance and spice. I haven't had any Suzy T(ea) recently, butt, from what I can remember, the experience will make you a little light headed...in the best possible way!
It's all about the spice(yness)
Hello fellow.okies y'all are missed
Hey y'all!!! Was you talkin about lil' ole me???
Sorry, I was all caugt up cross ways like at that there school thing I've been doing.
How the hell is everyone??
School is about to break for the season, and I'm ready to mingle with some jolly elves!
Jolly Elf here and I like some tea.
There's a new Scooters coffee shop in town and I tell you what, I basically just drive up to their window and say "Here, take my money." Their coffee is so good and they sell these normal sized sugar cookies. Them bastards put there shop just at the end of my street, next door to the grocery store and in my path from home to interstate.. I should probably invest in some stock.

Hill, here is your tea... I put some special sweetner in there just for you..
Those coffee shops get way too much of my money. I will probably be back tomorrow. LOL! Thanks for the tea.
Are my okies gone forever?
Checking in...been awhile. Good to see some chat.
Are my okies gone forever? Originally Posted by GypsyHeart
Oklahoma has dried up.
  • Smerc
  • 03-07-2024, 08:37 PM
Dang! It's been a while! Haven't heard much from you gray beards or bare floors in a while ...

With warmer weather coming, it's time for iced coffees from.Dutch Bros