URL / Website: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kelly-o-...ochester-56563
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: Culver and 104 area
Activities: DFK, BBBJ, DT, CG, Mish
Hair Length and Color: Blonde with grey streaks, shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: KellyO is well- known here, About 5' 6", great manmades, "in good shape for her age"
Recommendation: Yes
Don't concern yourself about the trolls, the bottom line is she must be doing something right for being in the biz for decades and still gets great reviews.
What has made Kelly O a mainstay with great reviews for years is there is no nonsense going on with her. She communicates with you when you set something up and when you are on your way and get to her place. Another provider who I used to see that has been well reviewed on here had all kinds of drama which caused me to stop seeing and yeah I am talking about Bella.
Which Bella?
Which Bella? Originally Posted by Crazy Bob
Bella, Bella.
What has made Kelly O a mainstay with great reviews for years is there is no nonsense going on with her. She communicates with you when you set something up and when you are on your way and get to her place. Another provider who I used to see that has been well reviewed on here had all kinds of drama which caused me to stop seeing and yeah I am talking about Bella. Originally Posted by Jmkavo
does her own cooking, so need to .... never mind
Bella, Bella. Originally Posted by Flair4Drama
Bella Bella is the other Bella. He is talking about Bella, Bella Bella has blue eyes
The Bella I'm talking about is tall and skinny who has been reviewed a lot on here. She won't be around for awhile now though. Another reason Kelly O has been around for awhile and has received great reviews is there is no boyfriend or pimp around as well.
This Bella is the one I'm talking about
This Bella is the one I'm talking about Originally Posted by Jmkavo
Yep, the one named Nicole.
Nicole won't be seeing people for awhile because she got sent on a vacation
Gentlemen thread is no about Bella

Closed