Caution! Vice is working the streets

Pulled this from WFAA update! Newbies and pros be careful when appraoching street urchins. If they look out of place or too good to be walking the streets, there usually is a reason.

A Dallas police officer is under scrutiny after he was caught in a car with two suspected teenage prostitutes in southwest Dallas late last week, News 8 has learned.

The status of the officer is unclear. News 8 has asked the Dallas Police Department for information about the incident and the officer's status.

The officer, who is not being named at this point, was off duty at the time. A police spokesman told News 8 the officer is on administrative leave during an investigation.

Sources tell News 8 that police were preparing to do a decoy operation in which they have undercover female police officers to solicit men trying to pick up prostitutes.

Before the operation started, police had sent in an unarmed unit to check out the area. When they did so, they saw a car pick up two young girls and then park out of site in a back alley.

When officers went to check on it, they determined that the man inside the car was an off-duty police officer. A supervisor at the scene made the decision at that point to release the off-duty officer.

Later, when the two girls were questioned by investigators, sources say they told detectives that the off-duty officer had agreed to take them to buy drugs.
I know the nw hwy/35 area has been hot for sure. had a 'SW' go off on me yesterday for being a 'pervert' within 30 seconds of me asking her how she was doing. Not sure what that was about but she was hanging out near shady trail/walnut hill and would not leave that area near the satellite DPD office. Told her to hop in and we'd go to Paris and she said no we can just park around back. Oh yeah ok... told me to move my perverted ass along... I told her street whores should not be so judgmental and to have a nice day... too bad her phat black ass looked yummy in those spandex...
. told me to move my perverted ass along... ... Originally Posted by randomtxguy
Sounds like LE talk RTG.. A street hoe using the word Perverted? Really. That's like me offering more than .20... That shit just doesn't happen!
  • BLM69
  • 10-30-2015, 08:38 AM
Sounds like LE talk RTG.. A street hoe using the word Perverted? Really. That's like me offering more than .20... That shit just doesn't happen! Originally Posted by justinslayer
I like to see what they want first and chop it in half right away, works like a charm most of the time.
the pink spandex i saw her too. but across the street two gents with binoculars set off my alarm.