the Semi-Legendary Foxy is Housed at Luxury

I say Semi-Legendary, because a few guys who have seen her would object to the "legend" nomenclature.. I am not one of them, Foxy is super-cute and one of the best Dallas has ever produced.
Let me know how your visit goes Captain Chung, oh btw she dyed her hair black and looks a bit thinner now than she did a couple months ago.
I guess I should be flattered my dick was too big and Foxy didn’t like me lol.
  • LCZ28
  • 07-21-2020, 09:27 PM
Foxy is perfect for those gentleman of the "pencil dick" variety. All jokes aside, I wonder if over the past year since she first started at Blue if she's gotten into the groove or if she still grimaces in pain and doesnt let you touch during the TS? Might give her a 2and chance soon. First time around was a no for me. We shall see!
Honestly if I had Clicked with Foxy I would probably be one of her loudest fans so I totally understand the guys who love her . She could have been my kryptonite But I had to call Emo and stop a session for the first time ever. It’s the truest thing ever that WALDT and I guess that can apply to providers too.
IMHO, WALDT doesn't apply here. I had never met her before, and right off the bat it was no touch in the shower and no DATY. Maybe she was on her period? Well, she shouldn't have taken my money without letting me knowing ahead of time that there were numerous, normal, expected items that were off the menu.

Fool me once Shame on You! Fool me Twice, shame on me! If Foxy wants me in her fan club, she can give me a free session, with all that normally entails, and I will write an honest glowing review of our time together. Until then, No thank you! But she is very pretty and has a great body IMHO, and I am tempted every time I lay eyes on her, as we all like a challenge.
Honestly if I had Clicked with Foxy I would probably be one of her loudest fans so I totally understand the guys who love her . She could have been my kryptonite But I had to call Emo and stop a session for the first time ever. It’s the truest thing ever that WALDT and I guess that can apply to providers too. Originally Posted by playerplano
Let me know how your visit goes Captain Chung, oh btw she dyed her hair black and looks a bit thinner now than she did a couple months ago. Originally Posted by Jayven
Damn - Foxy is actually thinner?

She is the prettiest 35-ish Asian I have ever seen in an AMP.

She was never even what I would call fat so she must be down to 85 pounds.
Might be the hottest girl I've seen at an AMP, real beauty and a body by which all other spinners should be judged. It was a shame she was the worst session I've had at an AMP. That was about a year ago, maybe she's gotten better since then, but oof ... my dick is just average and you'd think I was shoving my arm up in her and rooting around for my lost keys. Got freaked out when I touched her hair too.

Just overall weird and unpleasant. For the first time (and hopefully last time) I wound up having jerk myself off to end our session because she just wasn't putting any effort into anything and complained the whole time. YMMV but don't say you weren't warned that it will either be really good or really bad.

If you want to just look at her while you're beating off, you might have a great time.
Yawn! I'm hung like a hamster and she was acting like I was John Holmes. It's all an act. You guys can have her.
Yawn! I'm hung like a hamster and she was acting like I was John Holmes. It's all an act. You guys can have her. Originally Posted by Cheburashka

Very Interesting !

Very, Very Interesting !
Foxy was one of the worst AMP girls I’ve been seen. I almost demanded a refund.
and looks a bit thinner now than she did a couple months ago. Originally Posted by Jayven
How is that even possible?

Anyway, to counter the no's, I'm a fan