Cruisin' the Coast

Today finished up this year's Cruisin' the Coast, and it was a very good year - nearly 5000 entrants. Next year could set a record - SpeedTV was on the Coast filming ads for next year's event.

But this year was nearly perfect - great weather, an incredible number of entrants in great cars of every sort from two cylinder Fiat 500s to Vipers and hundreds of street rods.

So, who went to Cruisin' this year? Did you enter or just wander among these incredible machines? This was my second year as an entrant, and I enjoying looking at the cars, talking to the folks who own them, answering questions about my car, and watching hot ladies walk by.

Hopefully the weather will be just as fine next October.

JaG
I didn't make it to any of the events due to work, but I sure saw a TON of cars I loved... I swear, I had to change my shorts a few time due to the automotive erotica that drove by from time to time...
i was there. also had a nice meeting with denis gage. apprently the 66 shelby cobra caught his eye while he was on his way to judge at the mall. hehe. it was fun. meet some nice hotties. hehe
we were in biloxi on the beach,it was better than last year,we saw Dwayne,who use to run boyd coddingtons shop,i took a 58 vette red with white coves that we finished this summer i had more serious cash offers than you would believe,you could not tell the economy was bad this weekend,and the women put on great shows for burn outs
Damn looks like i missed a good year for it
I had my red rt/10 dodge viper there year before last.. definately a car that gets plenty of looks..

anyway i didnt know there were so many car guys here.. if anyone wants the addy to a nice car forum thats local to all us central and coast guys just pm me..
I think the final number of entrants was 4954 - looking for 5000+ next year.