Got an iPhone 4...

... And it's the best damn phone I've ever owned.

Folks, if you're in the smartphone market and looking at the iPhone 4, I promise you you won't be disappointed. I've had mine for a few days now and are totally satisfied with it.
You don't drop calls with it? I have one too, and I did order the bumper that covers the internal antenna too. It helped, but man...at least 3 of 10 calls get dropped daily.
I've dropped a few calls with it, but I blame AT&T for that more than I do the hardware. I have extensive experience with the Cellular Industry, and I can expertly say that AT&T WILL upgrade their network, as the recent surge of popularity of Smartphones and Data Devices dictates that they will have to expand to accomodate the constant amount of bandwidth used by both data and voice activities. The case definitely helps, although I went on and purchased an OtterBox for it the same day as I got the phone. I didn't even know until a few days ago that I was still eligible for the free case program, so I went on and placed an order for it. I know, I already have a case, but free is always good, you know?
Agreed. You can never have too many cases. I can't use the otterbox...its just too bulky. The issue with dropped calls is actually an Apple issue, not AT&Ts...or at least not this one. Half of my family works for Apple (at the headquarters in Cupertino, CA), so I've been hearing about this since before the new one came out.

The problem is that with earlier versions of the iPhone, the internal antenna was located in the top of the phone. The redesign put it in the bottom of the phone, near where you hold it or where its close to your face so that they could place the video capable camera and flash at the top. By changing the design, the phone's reception is interrupted by the actual electricity in your body and by your hand covering the antenna. Its retarded, I agree. But, its a small trade off to have the clearest graphics and best interface in the land. Yeah, I'm biased. So what? LOL.
The i-Phone 4 is the best of the i-Phone series hand down. The facetime program is really cool. Unfortunately you have to be talking to another person with an i-Phone 4 to use it. There is light at the end of the tunnel for those who don't care for AT&T. Verizon should be getting the i-Phone Q1 2011. http://www.usatoday.com/tech/product...one30_ST_N.htm
Nina,
Admittedly, the OtterBoxes for the Original iPhone and 3G were pretty bulky, but the one for the 4 is actually pretty decent; It doesn't have the same uber-clunky feel that the previous ones had. In any case, I'm totally pleased with the 4, case or not!

CE,
Yup, and I do have to wonder how many people will churn from AT&T in favor of Verizon and discovering to their horror that they'll have to purchase a completely new handset... Most of the wireless-using public has no idea that each wireless provider uses a different cellular technology, and not all of them are compatible with others handsets. Verizon is a CDMA-based cellular technology, wheras AT&T (and thusly the iPhone) is based off of the GSM standard, which is incompatible with CDMA. Ironically enough, GSM is the international standard for Cellular Communication, so it's funny as hell that the majority of the US Cellular Providers are still holding out...
Nina,
Admittedly, the OtterBoxes for the Original iPhone and 3G were pretty bulky, but the one for the 4 is actually pretty decent; It doesn't have the same uber-clunky feel that the previous ones had. In any case, I'm totally pleased with the 4, case or not! Originally Posted by Mr_Winter
I may just have to check it out then. I'm pretty easy on my phones though.
I am as well. Granted, some phones are pretty cheap, but the best way to keep it working for a long time is to take care of it. I've never understood why people beat the shit out of their phones, especially when it's their only means of communication.
I had the iPhone 3, but turned it off and went with the HTC Evo from Sprint. I love it. Lot's of people warned me about Sprint's service area, but I haven't been many places that I didn't get some type of service.

Not knocking the iPhone, I loved mine, and I'm thinking of getting an iPad, just haven't made up my mind just yet.