Hey, JAG! Get your finger on the ban button.

I'm back...

Cheers,

bcg
welcome back sugar!!!!!!!!!!!!
there goes the neighbor hood,welcome back
there goes the neighbor hood... Originally Posted by lowgear
I'd be disappointed if nobody had said it.

Thanks for the welcomes back.

Cheers,

bcg
Where did you go?
Been awhile hun,welcome back
Welcum back!! I've missed your witty comments. You definitely liven up the board.
Where did you go? Originally Posted by ANONONE
"I traveled for two years in Tibet, therefore, and amused myself by visiting Lhassa and spending some days with the head Lama. You may have read of the remarkable explorations of a Norwegian named Sigerson, but I am sure that it never occurred to you that you were receiving news of your friend. I then passed through Persia, looked in at Mecca, and paid a short but interesting visit to the Khalifa at Khartoum, the results of which I have communicated to the Foreign Office. Returning to France I spent some months in a research into the coal-tar derivatives, which I conducted in a laboratory at Montpelier, in the South of France."*

If only my life were that exotic... Basically, the shit hit the fan at work and I didn't have enough time to do anything here but keep an eye on the reviews and the provider ads--and my budget's been so shot since July that it didn't do me any good to keep my eye on the ads, since I couldn't do any hobbying, anyway. Fortunately, that's about to change soon.

OTOH, your recent review of Sierra Colleen reminds me that I have an aunt in Chattanooga who I really need to visit sometime soon, and since my unemployed cousin (her daughter) and her son have moved in with her, I don't have to make any excuses about needing a hotel room nor account for why I need to visit "a friend" they've never heard of until that visit. Win on at least two levels.

Cheers,

bcg

* extra points to anyone who can identify that quote... Author, story, and speaker.
"I traveled for two years in Tibet, therefore, and amused myself by visiting Lhassa and spending some days with the head Lama. You may have read of the remarkable explorations of a Norwegian named Sigerson, but I am sure that it never occurred to you that you were receiving news of your friend. I then passed through Persia, looked in at Mecca, and paid a short but interesting visit to the Khalifa at Khartoum, the results of which I have communicated to the Foreign Office. Returning to France I spent some months in a research into the coal-tar derivatives, which I conducted in a laboratory at Montpelier, in the South of France."*

* extra points to anyone who can identify that quote... Author, story, and speaker. Originally Posted by bluffcityguy

I'm not sure, but I think it's Sherlock Holmes, after his fall and reported demise at the falls in Sweden during his fight with Professor Moriarty.
yes Sherlock Holmes is right!!

BCG--you always have cool things to say babe...rock on!!!
I'm not sure, but I think it's Sherlock Holmes, after his fall and reported demise at the falls in Sweden during his fight with Professor Moriarty. Originally Posted by AKA Wayne
Well, the Reichenbach Falls are in Switzerland, not Sweden ["Oh, come on! They're both European countries beginning with "S", that's close enough!" I hear you say], but you did get more of it than I expected anyone to, so I'm happy enough).

Author: Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
Story: "The Adventure of the Empty House"

You got the speaker.

Dallas, my preferred retirement plan would be to go on Jeopardy! and win a few million dollars, but I'm such a man-slut I'd probably spend it all trying to have a session with every provider on ECCIE.

Cheers,

bcg
. . .OTOH, your recent review of Sierra Colleen reminds me that I have an aunt in Chattanooga who I really need to visit sometime soon, and since my unemployed cousin (her daughter) and her son have moved in with her, I don't have to make any excuses about needing a hotel room nor account for why I need to visit "a friend" they've never heard of until that visit. Win on at least two levels. Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
"You'd be a fool not to."

Common quote from a more modern detective if you want another brain teaser.

Sierra was wonderful BCG.

quote--Dallas, my preferred retirement plan would be to go on Jeopardy! and win a few million dollars, but I'm such a man-slut I'd probably spend it all trying to have a session with every provider on ECCIE.

what a way to go!!! lol
Good to see your BS back here, BCG - we missed you and the good cheer your bring with you!
Welcome back BCG ! You always keep the discussions lively.