inseminating the cow

A farmer is giving his wife last-minute instructions before heading to town to do chores.

"That fellow from Sematol will be along this afternoon to inseminate one of the cows. I've hung a nail by the right stall so you'll know which one I want him to impregnate."

Satisfied that even his mentally challenged wife could understand the instructions, the farmer left for town.

That afternoon, the 'Inseminator' arrives, and the wife dutifully takes him out to the barn and directly to the stall with the nail.

"This is the cow right here," she tells him.

"What's the nail for?" the guy asks.

Replies the wife, "I guess its to hang up your pants."
For some reason I was expecting the wife to be in the stall waiting to get nailed - LOL!
in the south we do not call that insemination the cow we call it, STUMP BROKE THE COW
lol!!! I can milk a cow!!!
Yeah but Dallas you are supposed to use your hands not your mouth LOL Oh the insemination thing got me confused
lol! you are soooooooooooooooo bad BCG{but I love milking you babe}
lol! you are soooooooooooooooo bad BCG{but I love milking you babe} Originally Posted by DallasRain
Well, I'm glad you do (soon, hon, soon), but I haven't said anything in this thread.

Until now, of course.

Cheers,

bcg
I hope she ment me
I hope she ment me Originally Posted by elcid180
I'm sure she did.

Though Dallas thinks of you, and mentions me? I don't know who should be more insulted here... you or me.

Cheers,

bcg
lol--its been a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnng week & weekend!{April 7 i have been partying for halloween}...lol

I meant Elcid..but I also mean you BCG!!!
Well BCG I guess it could be said that once you have seen one you have seen them all (below the waist I mean) unless you strap it to your leg then nobody would be confused cause I definitely do not have that claim to fame. Lets just say that we were both memorable and that Dallas remembers us both, I hope. I am not sure that Dallas could insult me unless she said that she did not want to see me. (All of the above tongue in cheek)
lol--its been a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnng week & weekend!{April 7 i have been partying for halloween}...lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
For a second, I read this to mean that you've been partying for Halloween since April 7th... I mean, I like Halloween as much as the next guy, but that's a bit much...

Then I looked at the keyboard, and I see that "&" is the "shift+7" character... OK... Now I get it.

It's a bitch to be going senile and caffeine tolerant, all before noon.

Cheers,

bcg