Fees.. Too high? Too low?

At the risk of getting verbally bombed I will ask for comments on how large a part does the providers fee play in your chioce of BCD partners?

Any input from providers would be appreciated also.

And to stave off some comments I should add that I do not ever ask a provider to reduce her fee for any activities.
Depends to me that if the provider feels she is worth xyz then let her do her thing. If i feel she is worth the donation (my opinion) and i have it, i have no problem with sharing. Just because i feel the donation is fair doesn't mean the next person does.
Depends to me that if the provider feels she is worth xyz then let her do her thing. If i feel she is worth the donation (my opinion) and i have it, i have no problem with sharing. Just because i feel the donation is fair doesn't mean the next person does. Originally Posted by Realestatesmitty
My attitude is very simple: a lady has the right to set any fee she wants for her companionship. I have the concomitant right not to see her if I don't want to pay that much. If she doesn't get torqued over my not seeing her (and in fact, most women who get to know me would pay handsomely for the privilege of me not seeing them ), I don't obsess over how much she charges.

To answer the original question, price is a very minor determinant for me. I have a set upper ceiling (which I won't mention here, though it is a tiny bit flexible), above which I won't pay. As long as a lady's fees aren't above that ceiling, I look to reviews to determine if the lady offers the kind of experience I'm looking for, and pictures to determine if she's someone I personally find attractive enough to want to spend time with. If all the stars align, and my schedule cooperates, she'll get a call/pm/carrier pigeon from me. If not, she doesn't.

Cheers,

bcg
a lady has the right to set any fee she wants for her companionship. I have the concomitant right not to see her if I don't want to pay that much.
bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
I agree with BCG! While money doesn't grow on trees and is sometimes tighter than others, if I want to see a lady bad enough I will pay her rate and never mention it, even if I think it's high compared to others offering similar services.

My interest usually starts based on how attracted I am to them, based on my own preferences or sometimes based on great reviews/reputation. A good Provider Ad often gets my attention too, when I might not have otherwise considered a provider. A wallet friendly rate merely seals the deal quicker and may be the tie breaker if I'm debating two in the same timeframe but having a hard time making up my mind on which to visit.
Ditto! To all of the above.
I am not sure about everyone else, but I get suspicious if the rate is too low....Analogy if you dont mind: When I go out for steak I sure as hell am not getting the hamburger steak with beef and onion gravy (although tasty in its own right), I am going PRIME CUT BABY. That being said....once receiving the delicious steak I expect to get what I pay for. If not, I am not one to cause a scene and tear the manager a new one, but dont expect me back and I will probably tell others.
good points...

but Yankee sweety.....my rates are very low in comparison to most providers,but I am FAR from hamburger steak....as my reviews clearly show!!!......lol!
{I set my donation rate to what makes me "feel comfortable"...I could get more,but if I am having tons of fun & making great money at my present rate,why change it??}
The going rate for south east Alabama is 250-300ish. While Huntsville is mostly 160. Now i realize its a mental thing and only 90 bucks different but i felt more at ease dishing out 160 to see a different girl everynight when i was there, while i limit myself to 1 a month at home. maybe if the girls around home were 160 i might play once a week. then it may have been the risk of getting busted by the SO was virtually nil while in huntsville.
Last year i was in corpus and the standard was below 200 and there too i saw a different girl every night.
That and 2 bucks will get you a cup of coffee at I-Hop
I am not sure about everyone else, but I get suspicious if the rate is too low.... Originally Posted by Yankeee
True. On the other hand, a bargain basement rate can also be a sign of a newcomer who's enthusiastic and gives great service, but is simply ignorant of the market rate in her area, and hasn't realized that she can charge (a lot) more without putting a significant dent in her "throughput" (ok, I'm a nerd, don't gimme shit this early in the morning! ).

Those providers are true gems when you can find them, though it's a bit disappointing when they realize what they're truly worth and start charging that amount (though I never begrudge them that right).

Cheers,

bcg
I only get suspicious at a riduculously low rates, like the occasional $100 an hour on BP or similar sites. While it could be a naive newcomer, I would think that whoever gave them info on how to post would've told them about what would be considered a reasonable rate. If not that, then I'm thinking either LE or someone who is very desperate. If someone is that desperate, then I would worry they might have drug or health issues.
I only get suspicious at a riduculously low rates, like the occasional $100 an hour on BP or similar sites. While it could be a naive newcomer, I would think that whoever gave them info on how to post would've told them about what would be considered a reasonable rate. If not that, then I'm thinking either LE or someone who is very desperate. If someone is that desperate, then I would worry they might have drug or health issues. Originally Posted by vicinms
That is what I was getting at. Meant no ill will Dallas....would enjoy your tender loins any day!
I try to stay in the middle of the donation curve. It seems most of us in MS have the same or very similar rates from what I've seen. I see it more of a gift than a donation. Yes, semantics, but makes me feel better. I give you a gift, you give me one.

Occasionally I'll run a special rate, just for heck of it. I often do it on weekends when I know I don't have much else going on in life. While I don't want to say I will negotiate, I don't mind genuine, constructive input as to my rate from someone I know reasonably well.
I recently raised my rate for a short period of time because I was out of town and wanted to weed out anyone who wasn't serious/legit. (If anyone got sticker shock, check it now. :-) )
You can't base much on the fee. Do some homework, check reviews.

Expensive steak dinners are not always good, but I am leary of a real cheap meal. Too cheap is a reason to avoid it.

I have my fee limits, and base choices on many personal preferances.

And Miss DallasRain: I enjoyed your reviews..... prime rib is still an understatement if you were a meal.
Thanks boys!

quote--And to stave off some comments I should add that I do not ever ask a provider to reduce her fee for any activities.

{you are a good man!}...lol
I agree with Dallas...I tend to take into account the ecomony and keep it reasonable and alot of times a tip is added by my gentlemen....i saw a review and almost fell over 600.00 for one hour...I thought WOW...that must be a typo or delusional...
I am not sure about everyone else, but I get suspicious if the rate is too low....Analogy if you dont mind: When I go out for steak I sure as hell am not getting the hamburger steak with beef and onion gravy (although tasty in its own right), I am going PRIME CUT BABY. That being said....once receiving the delicious steak I expect to get what I pay for. If not, I am not one to cause a scene and tear the manager a new one, but dont expect me back and I will probably tell others. Originally Posted by Yankeee