How I pick up girls

Ya'll going to love this!!!!!!!

Good Times !!
That reminds me of one of those light feature stories that one of the St. Louis TV stations did on their local newscast quite some time ago (it's been over 9 years since I left Paradise on the Mississippi), about a guy who could tie cherry stems in his mouth using only his tongue (a not-so-rare talent; one of them comes into my radar range every few years).

They cut from a clip of the guy "demonstrating" the trick (to the extent you can dignify it by that term; after all it amounts to him sticking the cherry stem into his mouth, working his tongue and jaws a bit, and then pulling the tied stem out of his mouth) to the audience reaction. The first reaction clip was a fairly young, nice-looking woman who said (in a very awe-struck tone of voice), "Oh God, I wish my boyfriend could do that."

Probably was during sweeps week; that particular TV station used to do a lot of feature stories dripping with as much sexual innuendo as they could during sweeps week...

Cheers,

bcg
interesting concept! lol!!!!!!!
I want one of those too!!

Smooch!

Lea
Hey Lea:

I can do that, but as BCG says, it's not that rare a talent. Taken to another level, though...heeheehee!

JaG
That guy would definitely get my attention! *drool*