Female Condoms?? Any info on good or bad experiences with them??

From what I have heard some people love them and some not so much,
as opposed to a regular condom.

Supposedly when used properly they are the best thing next to bare.

A friend told me the best way to insert them is to use a toy, and also
use plenty of water based lube on the inside.

• mm03
  • 08-02-2015, 10:04 AM
They feel like fucking a plastic bag.

mm
I've used them about 4 times in sessions and if you use a little Astroglide as lube they feel damn close to the real thing. This is one of the P411 activities I wish they would not have deleted. Along with bbbj of course. They can be found on Amazon and are more expensive than male condoms but it is worth it. The only drawback is the Provider has to excuse herself or take a break to insert it. Try it you'll like it. We have to find some euphemism for female condom and bbbj for P411....
Female condom is supposed ot be really good for those that go "limp" during cfs with regular condoms. read put some lube in it, soemthing that warms up prefered, and that they feel great.
I love them. Perfect for guys who have trouble staying hard with regular condoms. It hard getting them in when you first start using them but it takes practice.

I like to leave it in for a few minutes to let the lube and FC warm up inside me while I lick and suck the boys a little longer.

Lol at plastic bag. That must have been one huge pussy.
The one time I used one was with Peach Pleasure several years ago and I really enjoyed it (who wouldn't enjoy a Peach like her?).

The only downside is I couldn't partake of Greek which is also always great with her (we used the female condom because neither of us had a male condom).

I had to call 4 condom/adult stores and just bought the last two boxes at a store on cedar springs, ironically .

Thanks for the extra tips on insertion and use.....I've yet to try them but have had several requests. 😃
The Condom Sense store in Addison on Belt Line regularly has them in stock.
They work ok and do feel like bareback, but the Trojan Ecstasy series is a cross between a male and female condom and works very well, especially the ribbed stimulations version.

You just roll the ecstasy condom out about 1 to 1.5 inches, put some lube in it, then put it on and stroke it so it slip slides and it works great, even on those of us who have some ED issues.

Once you go in and start it feels like bare back to me. JMHO and YMMV.
I have recently experienced it and it was amazing. I have trouble with condoms sometimes so this was the perfect solution and it really did feel like bare.
I actually enjoyed the FC because they are very comfy and flexible. flexible in a sense that one can be placed in both orifices and then you can move from one too the next without having to switch condoms.
I actually enjoyed the FC because they are very comfy and flexible. flexible in a sense that one can be placed in both orifices and then you can move from one too the next without having to switch condoms. Originally Posted by yohimbebrother
hell yeah thats fucking awesome man. I hope to try these someday cause as much as i love a bj i miss fs
Amazon has them 5 for 12.99 Nitrile

3 for 4.95 polyurethane

Nitrile is suppose to be the softest material
and the most comfortable to use.
I love the female condoms but I only have them when asked for them.
They feel like fucking a plastic bag.

mm Originally Posted by mm03
That's what they are a trash bag. I change trash bags when full. Begs the question, doesn't it?