Any willing to rent me a private condo, house, apt, etc? Looking for private owners , provider friendly !

Hey everyone

I am looking for a private owner who is willing to rent me a place to live & have a selected few of clients come.

I'm open to anywhere in the Dfw area

No felonies or convictions !

Thanks !
so you want to rent a place and then conduct illegal activities in it. No, not too good of an idea for the landlord. Far better to advertise asking for a place and not mention what you're going to do there.if the landlord doesn't "know" what you're doing, it's far better.
Yes that's why I was looking for a landlords or clients on eccie. Who would be willing to help. I like to be honest that's why I put this out there without hiding anything . but I'm willing to just host in hotels like I've been doing , and just live somewhere private . I can respect all wishes ❤
But there are a lot of providers that have private incalls & there are clients that prefer a private incall so I didn't know I was asking something wrong.
No dear, just telling a land lord your going to conduct illegal activity on their property and they ok it could land them in jail. Discretion.
I understand. I'll be discreet . and just live there & continue to use hotels for my eccie clients
Use it as you wish. Just dont tell the land lord :')
Use an apartment locator service. Most of them know of different apartments that accept people who are self employed (must show proof of income though via bank deposits) or people who have evictions/bad credit/Criminal background.

Also, keep this in mind - Don't shit where you eat.
Thanks for the advice & I won't.