I sure had fun! Ready for more!

I was hoping to go to Missy Bs...the real world and hunt my prey. But the real world may never be open again. Which is sad and sexually frustrating
I haven't been to Missy Bs in years but what a blast it was. Hell for that matter I haven't been to any club in years. Nuckle heads about 6 mos a go. SweetS I think this is the beginning of the new normal but if not we should go to a club sometimes it could be fun
Considering what an institution Missie B's is, I would think the club would go down swinging. Seems like it has too much of a following for it to go under, even with the lack of business during this pandemic. I'm guessing are be some fundraisers to help them pay the bills during the business drought - keep an eye on them and let your friends know, and hopefully it will be up and raging when the virus is on the wane.

With the repression caused by the need for social distancing, I think about all those heart racing moments in my life, from my first kiss, first time, and all the taboos I have knocked down in my life. When we finally get back to normal (and I believe we will), I wonder what a rush it will be when we all stop social distancing and go out to crowded clubs again.
Badboy that's almost a scary thought. Then again I was just thinking yesterday kind of odd how we're supposed to be social distancing yet the crime rate the violence rate has skyrocketed
Newton's Third Law: For every action there is opposed an equal and opposite reaction.

I have found this applies far beyond physics. In this case, taking people out of their element and telling them not to do something seems to have the effect of making a lot more people implode and react in different ways.

2020 is definitely a year we will never forget, no matter how much we try!
I read you can get groped all night long at Touche.
I used to run around nekkid at the swingers clubs in New Orleans...great times!!!

Now me & my old man spend our evenings hanging at the casa and fucking each others brains out lol!

GAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I LUV sexy fun!!
Very incisive ..i think we can behave for a bit. But then we gotta do Tom Cruise and say "what the fuck". From what i have been reading this pandemic is hurting more people thru lonliness, fear, axiety, depression...even suicide, and will continue even after we smash this bug. I wanna do dancin! Its fun to dance to Billy Idols "Dancing with myself" but only when you share that experience with others

Newton's Third Law: For every action there is opposed an equal and opposite reaction.

I have found this applies far beyond physics. In this case, taking people out of their element and telling them not to do something seems to have the effect of making a lot more people implode and react in different ways.

2020 is definitely a year we will never forget, no matter how much we try! Originally Posted by Badboy_71
I don't care what anyone says about that place, I love it! Such a variety of people from 21 to 81. It's very dark and 70's Lounge feel to it. Plus they actually have a real dance floor and play decent danceable music. I assume they're still closed but I miss it.

I read you can get groped all night long at Touche. Originally Posted by royamcr
SS it is definetly a fun place & welcoming to anyone who knows how to be civilized.