PSA

The Relax Spa on rt 130 in Irwin across from S&T Bank is no longer open. Drove past and sign on the door says closed for good. No items left behind.
She moved to Florida. I agree definitely a looker no luck getting in her pants but had a great ass . Very pleasant.
She moved to Florida. I agree definitely a looker no luck getting in her pants but had a great ass . Very pleasant. Originally Posted by Captanroundeye
All the pretty ones leave. I'm surprised that someone didn't buy it off her vs. just closing up shop. Maybe landlord wouldn't renew the lease. Ppl in that area are a bit closed minded. Agree about her ass. She was a beauty
All the pretty ones leave. I'm surprised that someone didn't buy it off her vs. just closing up shop. Maybe landlord wouldn't renew the lease. Ppl in that area are a bit closed minded. Agree about her ass. She was a beauty Originally Posted by eyecu2

The reason she couldn't sell " and she did try" it is because the location is crap.
When it first came up for sale, two girls cousins I think had just put the place together, my wife wanted me to give her a video tour because she was out of state.
I did and we both agreed that it wasn't worth it money wise it was a bit pricey, and the location wasn't too good.
Then when Jennifer wanted to sell it a friend of mine wanted to look at it, I kept my mouth shut and just took her, she also said without prompting by me that the location sucked, and then didn't even go inside.
Location Location Location!
That's why Honeys old Asian Garden place that is about a mile down the road from this place moved out to 22.
And yeah Jennifer was a hottie!