more shenanigans by the Trump Organization ?

Former President Donald Trump's long-time accounting firm informed the Trump Organization last week that it should no longer rely on nearly 10 years' worth of financial statements and that they would no longer be their accountants, citing a conflict of interest.

"We have come to this conclusion based, in part, upon the filings made by the New York Attorney General on January 18, 2022, our own investigation, and information received from internal and external sources," Mazars wrote in a letter to the Trump Organization chief legal officer, advising them to no longer rely on financial statements ending June 2011 through June 2020.

"While we have not concluded that the various financial statements, as a whole, contain material discrepancies, based upon the totality of the circumstances, we believe our advice to you to no longer rely upon those financial statements is appropriate."

The company also advised the Trump Organization to inform any recipients of the statements, such as lenders or insurers, to not rely on the statements.

Monday, Mazars said it would no longer act as Trump's accountant, citing a "non-waivable conflict of interest." The accounting firm said the only work not completed was the filing of Trump and Melania Trump's tax returns. It says they are still seeking information about an apartment for Matthew Calamari Jr., the company's head of security, which they have sought for months but have not received.
congrats. i was waiting for you to pounce on this like the internet puma you want everyone to think you are.

what does this mean? Mazars after decades of handling Trump's financial data suddenly declares they were incompetent in such fiduciary duty and doesn't want to get dragged into the muck of the witch hunt against Trump.

bad news for Mazars. by law if you filed a tax return for a client you are responsible for its content. just like H&R Block.

we will see if Mazars can prove any of this when Trump sues their asses in court.
congrats. i was waiting for you to pounce on this like the internet puma you want everyone to think you are.

what does this mean? Mazars after decades of handling Trump's financial data suddenly declares they were incompetent in such fiduciary duty and doesn't want to get dragged into the muck of the witch hunt against Trump.

bad news for Mazars. by law if you filed a tax return for a client you are responsible for its content. just like H&R Block.

we will see if Mazars can prove any of this when Trump sues their asses in court. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
That's like being sued by the world's largest midget.

When did that dipshit win anything besides the Electoral College in 2016 and the DOTY award every year since?
That's like being sued by the world's largest midget.

When did that dipshit win anything besides the Electoral College in 2016 and the DOTY award every year since? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

it kept the cunt Hillary out of the WH.

i call that a WIN

what do you call it?
... The reason he posted this tripe of a thread is because
of the Durham investigation catching the Hillary henchmen
who did the spying.

Spying of a American President.

... Did the Washington Post really claim that all this
has already been "debunked"?? ...

... We'll see. ...

#### Salty
it kept the cunt Hillary out of the WH.

i call that a WIN

what do you call it? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
And, landing her in the hoosegow!
This message is hidden because bambino is on your ignore list.
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Hate to see your cartoon string of posts get interrupted. How many in a row is your record ?

Waiting for you to post more like the internet cartoon expert you want everyone to think you are.
Hate to see your cartoon string of posts get interrupted. How many in a row is your record ?

Waiting for you to post more like the internet cartoon expert you want everyone to think you are. Originally Posted by VitaMan

if you say so
Can you say WOKE? In other words, get on board with those that can cause you harm regardless of whether your hated client is guilty of anything. All they had to really say was, " we did our job with the information provided to us by our client".

I had always heard that no matter who does your taxes, YOU are responsible for filing that claim, not the preparer. Am I wrong?
Advice is not to use the financial statements for the last 10 years. Quite a disclaimer.

How does this fit in with your "statement" above ?

"Accountants say Trump Organization withheld information on an apartment owned by a top exec amid investigation into tax-free perks"
Can you say WOKE? In other words, get on board with those that can cause you harm regardless of whether your hated client is guilty of anything. All they had to really say was, " we did our job with the information provided to us by our client".

I had always heard that no matter who does your taxes, YOU are responsible for filing that claim, not the preparer. Am I wrong?
Originally Posted by HedonistForever

No, that's correct. And in fact the firm DID make official filings back to the Trump organization that stated they had not independently checked the information they had submitted to them to cover themselves. Probably a standard disclaimer for any large accounting firm dealing with businesses.

Originally Posted by HedonistForever

we will see if Mazars can prove any of this when Trump sues their asses in court. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Winn. You actually think the accountant/tax preparer signs and takes responsibility for the content of the tax return. The more you type the less it’s clear you know.

The person who’s return it is is always responsible for the content. The tax preparer can be responsible if they provide false information knowingly or if they should have known.

Since Trump clearly lied about information provided to Mazzers they are gonna sell Trump on out.
Are there any positive posts in here about Bitten, or is this just a Trumped Up bashing?
You want aboutism ?