Jim Webb for President

Until further notice, I am on his 2016 bandwagon!

http://www.cnn.com/video/standard.ht...ryType%3Dmixed
Figures DumbTex would be the 1st on ECCIE to fall for Webb's let's "work together" phony populist bullshit. Webb is the last person who can bring the divides together. He is a pugnacious divider. He is the Senator who famously refused to be photographed with President Bush. Also, when Bush asked Webb how his son was doing in the Marine's; Webb responded "it's none of your business"....Imagine that, a man who wants us to believe America is hurting because of what divides us, is a supreme divider.....looks like DumbTex is falling in love with another phony.......shades of Candidate Obama.

And, Webb served only 1 term in the Senate. A seat he barely won, and served without distinction. He has little to no legislative or executive accomplishments. He didn't run for a 2nd term; probably figured he couldn't get re-elected. What does that tell you?

Webb is as unlikely as almost any public figure in America to build consensus among those with differing points of views. Stated differently, he is a nasty piece of work.
He is the Senator who famously refused to be photographed with President Bush. Also, when Bush asked Webb how his son was doing in the Marine's; Webb responded "it's none of your business".... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
If a TrendingIdiot doesn't like a political candidate, that's another plus.

That settles it, JW's got my vote!

http://www.ontheissues.org/James_Webb.htm

"Once the border is secure we can develop a fair solution to other immigration issues."Source: New York Times Election Profiles , Oct 8, 2006

"I would agree that we should be using tamper-proof ID cards." Source: Virginia 2006 Democratic Senate Primary debate [X-ref Webb] , Jun 9, 2006
Assuming he will run as a Democrat, he will be "dead meat" once the extreme left and the Clintons get through with him.

How dare him even think about denying Hillary "her turn".
Assuming he will run as a Democrat, he will be "dead meat" once the extreme left and the Clintons get through with him.

How dare him even think about denying Hillary "her turn". Originally Posted by Jackie S
She's had her turn.
Jim Webb, Hillary Clinton, whoever. I am just looking forward to having an American president again.

Jim
Jim Webb, Hillary Clinton, whoever. I am just looking forward to having an American president again.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
At least one who has enough sense ...

...... to know the spouse is "having sex" n the other end of the house.
JW's got my vote! Originally Posted by bigtex
What? You mean you've given up on Hilbilly?

I would have thought you'd latch onto this other nasty-faced bitch...

She seems more your style anyway.
If Hillary has lost BigKotex, she's lost America. Or at least, "#Grubered America."
Finally ...

Global Warming has caused Hell To Freeze Over.

http://www.cnn.com/video/standard.ht...ryType%3Dmixed Originally Posted by bigtex
Seriously?

You've lost your boner for the Hildebeast?

Next thing you know, JDBarleycorn will no longer drool over Sarah Palin.

http://www.cnn.com/video/standard.ht...ryType%3Dmixed Originally Posted by bigtex
I take all of bigtex's political prognostication very seriously.
I take all of bigtex's political prognostication very seriously. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
"Political prognostication?"

When did I say that I predicted a Jim Webb victory?

I consider JW to be an extreme long-shot, at best.

My only two remarks were "until further notice, I am on his 2016 bandwagon" and "JW's got my vote."

Those do not sound like political prognostications to me.

C'mon Lama, you can do much better than that!

My only two remarks were "until further notice, I am on his 2016 bandwagon" and "JW's got my vote."
Originally Posted by bigtex
It does sound like ...

"Cover Your Ass Hedging"!

But your current candidate (until further notice) has done the same.