Activities: BBBJ,CFS,Standing doggy, RCG,CG, Mish
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length, curly, brown
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Guessing 5'6", petite frame, C breasts, tone body
Recommendation: Yes
I love going two rounds at Follies.... great job
On my last caper there I stuck around to see if I could get it up again. Pulled one big booty Latina over for a few dances after the fact, and he popped right up.

Wish I had brought more money.
On my last caper there I stuck around to see if I could get it up again. Pulled one big booty Latina over for a few dances after the fact, and he popped right up.

Wish I had brought more money. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
In some clubs the dancers know who’s been to VIP because not all dancers do VIP or the club is not busy. Not Follies.....damn near everyone does VIP but it’s laid out in such a way you can’t keep up with who’s where.
I always take between 500-600.... If I am looking for GFE I get a provider, If I am looking for just fucking I figure I can get two girls and two experiences for the same amount I would pay for multipops with a provider for an hour, roughly.

Sometimes I like to eat fine dining other times at a buffet, I am a man of mystery lol
I always take between 500-600.... If I am looking for GFE I get a provider, If I am looking for just fucking I figure I can get two girls and two experiences for the same amount I would pay for multipops with a provider for an hour, roughly.

Sometimes I like to eat fine dining other times at a buffet, I am a man of mystery lol Originally Posted by gatorlover
Could't have said it better.
You managed to do all that in 30 minutes? That's probably a heck of a lot more than I can manage to do with a provider for a full hour. I'm getting old and out of practice. lol

I gotta have multipops. My first pop is usually "quick". But if I'm allowed a Round Two, I could probably go a good 20 or 30 min before popping again. XD
Bulldog.... for me at least I do two 30 minute sessions at follies seperated by an hour or so of grabbing titties
Bulldog.... for me at least I do two 30 minute sessions at follies seperated by an hour or so of grabbing titties Originally Posted by gatorlover
Same here.
I'll be back in town at the end of the month. I missed Follies last time I was in ATL (I ran out of time, and wasn't able to make it there before I had to leave).

I'm usually a daytime and early-evening goer. But that place is almost always packed. The last time I was there on a Sunday afternoon around 3pm, and the place was PACKED. Clubs here where I live aren't even that packed on a Friday or Saturday night.

But then again, the clubs here are not like Follies (unless you find that one extremely rare and willing gal).

I found this one club gal where I live about ten years ago, and she did overnight stays with me for just two bills. And we had fun multiple times during the night. MAN, those were fun nights! XD
I'm visiting in town. Do y'all recommend a day shift or a night time visit?
One more time, Follies daytime, be there when they open. High tables to the right closest to the VIP room. 2 times there, recover....go to Tattletales after 9.......youl’ll sleep great.
Haha thank you sir! Appreciate it
What is their daytime cover charge nowadays? Or do they have one?
No cover during the day. Usually 10 to park.