Netflix Junkie

I believe this is the best $8 investment. Who all enjoys Netflix? Whats some good movies or shows to watch?
I dont even go to red box anymore Netflix is awesome I enjoy horror movies and they have a large selection so yea I give it an A+
Sounds great if I can pause it and, come back to it. I'm seldom able to get thru an entire movie without getting interrupted it seems...LOL
I used to watch a lot more Netflix before I bought my Apple TV. I'm just a movie junkie, period.

I bought and watched all 4 seasons of Game of Thrones within the past month. They're great, if y'all haven't seen them. Can't wait for season 5 to start on April 12th!!
Definitely, I'm always forgetting something so the pause feature is a must. Lol I'm a movie fanatic. I don't think there is a good movie I haven't seen.
Favorite movies? I think most people already know mine are the LOTR's & the Hobbits.
I'm a huge binge watcher. I get hooked on a series and really can't do much until I get up to date.
I'm a huge binge watcher. I get hooked on a series and really can't do much until I get up to date. Originally Posted by cutcut32
Maybe you need to find a date who's also a binge watcher. Then you wouldn't have to get up. Ijs
Netflix is the best, I use it home, at the hotel, anywhere I have internet access. I watch all the movies and "B" movies I can. Need more good "B" movies on there though.
Yes, Netflix is life. I'm also a binge watcher. I refused to watch the new season of Walking Dead. I'm waiting for it to hit Netflix. You don't have to wait a week or through commercials.
i'm an old nerd. love the documentaries.
and british tv crime series.

and battlestar galactica just turned me into a total wreck with all the late, late nights.

was kinda like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njr3aFpTMyQ
i'm an old nerd. love the documentaries.
and british tv crime series.

and battlestar galactica just turned me into a total wreck with all the late, late nights.

was kinda like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njr3aFpTMyQ Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
"Just one more episode" is my middle name. That was so me with GOT.

Fortunately, I managed to keep my power on and I'm not in any danger of firing myself. Lol
"Just one more episode" is my middle name. That was so me with GOT.

Fortunately, I managed to keep my power on and I'm not in any danger of firing myself. Lol Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Yea, 10 episodes later...
Yes, Netflix is life. I'm also a binge watcher. I refused to watch the new season of Walking Dead. I'm waiting for it to hit Netflix. You don't have to wait a week or through commercials. Originally Posted by aMina.Maxw3ll
Netflix is awesome but for The walking Dead I use my DVR love watching that show, so much that I wait until it is on for 15 minutes before I start watching it so I can fast forward through the commercials. I think I have the full season still on my DVR. I will not spoil it but the Season finally was AWESOME!!!!!!!!
Uggh, I heard! But I'm going to be patient and wait! ��