I have missed yall soo much

Hiya everyone
I have missed yall soo much ....I moving here lol

I'm on my way back now (pumping gas actually lol)

I will be in town in about an hr so let me know who has missed my sweet ass?
welcome back to town! hope your move goes smoothly
welcome back to town! hope your move goes smoothly Originally Posted by sue_nami
Thank you for the welcome and yes me too thanks doll! 💋

Im highly thinking of moving here just want to get a little more acquainted to the town, hobby, and all the right area to move in to live!
Welcome back. Good luck on your search for a place to live. Hope you find one quickly.
  • tzv13
  • 04-10-2015, 10:19 PM
Yes definitely move here.
Welcome back the the Sex-Crazed Capital of Texas.
Welcome back. Good luck on your search for a place to live. Hope you find one quickly. Originally Posted by Victoria Columbari
Thank you very much doll and yes the quickier the better lol nothing like home sweet home!
Yes definitely move here. Originally Posted by tzv13

Right thats what Im screaming
Welcome back the the Sex-Crazed Capital of Texas. Originally Posted by BugleBoy
BB is that me after yesterday on your profile pic...hahaha the hair matches
BB is that me after yesterday on your profile pic...hahaha the hair matches Originally Posted by Julie James
No, sorry but that is another lady troll but no one can verify since she is somewhat UTR and doesn't allow any picture be taken.

I wanted to check and see if your drapes matched your carpet, but the carpet was "bare" so to speak--but, that's just the way I love to surf.

Glad you are back in ATX and we finally met. You certainly guaranteed that I won't be a stranger any more, after all of the fun we had Friday afternoon.

You certainly live up to the nickname, Juicy JJ.