Asswipe, the cockstalking, cocksucking pig!

Listening to Lardass argue economics is like reading his reviews. Sad, just sad. Trust me.

This is a recent post by Asswipe. Why would a pig in Austin Texas read a guy's reviews from Pittsburgh? He's not coming here anytime soon to see a hooker. But he's exactly like the Bulgarian cocksucker. Asswipe is cockstalking me. He wants to know about my cock. He wants it bad. I'm here to say Asswipe is a disgusting, pathetic, cockstalking, cocksucking pig. The creepy fucker will not get miles from my cock. Pigfag.
Urinal Lips reminds me of Justin Trudeau's PIG...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-8-O7i0lbQ
  • DSK
  • 04-30-2016, 07:40 PM
Listening to Lardass argue economics is like reading his reviews. Sad, just sad. Trust me.

This is a recent post by Asswipe. Why would a pig in Austin Texas read a guy's reviews from Pittsburgh? He's not coming here anytime soon to see a hooker. But he's exactly like the Bulgarian cocksucker. Asswipe is cockstalking me. He wants to know about my cock. He wants it bad. I'm here to say Asswipe is a disgusting, pathetic, cockstalking, cocksucking pig. The creepy fucker will not get miles from my cock. Pigfag. Originally Posted by bambino
You have exposed that cocksucking little faggot for the stalker/troll he is. What kind of a fag is he? The worst kind, the kind that licks dicks after they went up another man's asshole.

He is a disgusting, weak, cock sucking faggot of the first order, not the kind of guy you want in your neighborhood. He is the human waste at the bottom of the sewer, after the dogs shat on top of him, also. Gorillas think he stinks, dogs snarl at him, and all decent people loathe him. He is the kind of person that is destroying the United States, a weak, welfare abusing, sneaky little thief.

FUCK THAT SUMBITCH!!!!
You have exposed that cocksucking little faggot for the stalker/troll he is. What kind of a fag is he? The worst kind, the kind that licks dicks after they went up another man's asshole.

He is a disgusting, weak, cock sucking faggot of the first order, not the kind of guy you want in your neighborhood. He is the human waste at the bottom of the sewer, after the dogs shat on top of him, also. Gorillas think he stinks, dogs snarl at him, and all decent people loathe him. He is the kind of person that is destroying the United States, a weak, welfare abusing, sneaky little thief.

FUCK THAT SUMBITCH!!!! Originally Posted by DSK
Couldn't have said it better myself.
Holy CHIT!

Melt down much, EDdie?

We all know that JL is a pathological liar with anger issues, but we thought you were merely another slovenly, undulating mass of unwashed fat, Lardass.

Who knew that you were so universally hated by the whookers! Are you saying I shouldn't check the board for reviews of the ladies before I come to Pissburg?

OK everybody! Don't read Baboono's posts or reviews outside this forum. He'll report you to the mods.

Don't get all butt hurt, Lardass... Use lube!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!

Holy CHIT!

Melt down much, EDdie?

We all know that JL is a pathological liar with anger issues, but we thought you were merely another slovenly, undulating mass of unwashed fat, Lardass.

Who knew that you were so universally hated by the whookers! Are you saying I shouldn't check the board for reviews of the ladies before I come to Pissburg?

OK everybody! Don't read Baboono's posts or reviews outside this forum. He'll report you to the mods.

Don't get all butt hurt, Lardass... Use lube!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

you should go to Pittsburgh. they love pig roasts.

Holy CHIT! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I see your fan club is still alive and doing well huh?
I see your fan club is still alive and doing well huh? Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Yeah, the Bulgarian cocksucker is a big fan of his. Because Asswipe licks his balls. But the creepy Asswipe can't suck my cock, no matter how hard he and the Bulgarian cockstalk me. But, they have each other. Two pigs in a poke.
  • DSK
  • 05-01-2016, 07:00 AM
Yeah, the Bulgarian cocksucker is a big fan of his. Because Asswipe licks his balls. But the creepy Asswipe can't suck my cock, no matter how hard he and the Bulgarian cockstalk me. But, they have each other. Two pigs in a poke. Originally Posted by bambino
Asswipe wrote a book entitled, "How to Win Friends and Make the World a Better Place".

It was ten chapters explaining everything he does in life, and his editor insisted on a big warning in the front of the book, "Do the opposite of anything Asswipe thinks is a good idea!"
I see your fan club is still alive and doing well huh? Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
LMAO!

Yeah, they're really blastin them 0zombies now, CC!

They're trying to run off every educated member of this forum, but they're too stupid to succeed. They've tried outing members, hurling racial and ethnic epithets and posting stupid cartoons. JL even tries to stalk reviews in Austin. But, like I said, they're just too fucking stupid to figure it out.

Especially the Limpdick Lardass who comes to Austin to skinny dip with the "fellaz."

Go read his reviews and his "I'm a tough guy" posts from other forums.

The only reason he's trolling this forum is because he can't get laid in Pissburg! By a woman. With a pussy.

LMAO!

Yeah, they're really blastin them 0zombies now, CC!

They're trying to run off every educated member of this forum, but they're too stupid to succeed. They've tried outing members, hurling racial and ethnic epithets and posting stupid cartoons. JL even tries to stalk reviews in Austin. But, like I said, they're just too fucking stupid to figure it out.

Especially the Limpdick Lardass who comes to Austin to skinny dip with the "fellaz."

Go read his reviews and his "I'm a tough guy" posts from other forums.

The only reason he's trolling this forum is because he can't get laid in Pissburg! By a woman. With a pussy.

Melting down again you cockstalking, cocksucking pig. Your in a constant state of meltdown. You're a molten slab of swine shit. Now get your pig snout away from my asshole you pig.