How much is too much (provider and hobbyist)

Am I the only guy that gets turned off when a provider I contact to play with tells me they are booked until whenever? I mean when that happens I start picturing things that I don't want to picture. I know I maybe off or the only one that thinks this way but it turns me off and I start to look for someone else to play with. I typically play 2 times a month I go through spurts of maybe 3-4 times a month but lately I have had RW come forward and have slowed down even thinking about leaving the hobby either for a temporary leave or permanent leave. Back to the subject, how many is too many a day or week or month for hobbyist and what do you providers feel is too much?

I understand some providers love and enjoy playing and to some this is there only real time to play because they don't play in there RW. However I personally and I am sure others feel the same way instead of saying you are booked say the only time you have available or something along those lines.

I feel 3-4 providers a month is about average for most including me before RW happened.

Hobbyist honestly if you knew how many "Sessions" a provider typically had what would you think that number would be?

Providers, if you could be comfortable how many hobbyist would you meet per week before you said enough is enough?

Also guys when you start getting overwhelmed with RW and start to lose interest in this board or the hobby world what advice could you give to someone on how to deal with it?

Thanks everyone.
It sounds like you got turned off, by the phrasing rather than the situation. "booked all week" bad " not available until next week" good ... but it's the same way, too many clients too little time. (or her rw got in the way, just like you?)

Personally, As long as the illusion exists that I am the only person in her world for the time we are together I could honestly care less who or how many were before or after me.

My life, job, family, etc comes first without a doubt, if I have some spare time, money for this; then it's a treat. If you have no time or money for a treat, don't get one. seems pretty simple.

So many questions, one answer, does that help?

oh, and don't get hung up on numbers.
As long as she stays safe/rocks you/relaxes you/makes you forget/makes you hard/makes you CUM in the time you are with her, then the previous monger count does not matter.
If she does not know her limit, the NO Review for that date should be telling.

As for losing interest in the Boards: Constantly, but then some WK or the PMS or just some virtually hung jackass reminds me of the incredible entertainment value over let's say TV. Cable/Satellite fees vs free (Think CBC)

As for losing interest in the Hobby: Constantly, until I see the next hoogar, then I am ALL IN.
As for losing interest in the Hobby: Constantly, until I see the next hoogar, then I am ALL IN. Originally Posted by fun2come
Well I have found myself still wanting to see maybe 5 ladies over the next few months and I may hang it up until I find someone that interest me again. After a few reviews my preferences change and I start to see a more robotic play time rather than a great spontaneous play time. I think that's what is making the hobby a little boring for me but it also could be that I just have no interest until some one catches my interest again like you said.
Who cares? It's a business arrangement, not a relationship. How does her dance card effect me other than when she can schedule with me?

If it bothers you, stop thinking about it.
To help take your mind off it, here's a random cat picture:

I've found in most cases they are on their period and they just say that they are booked.

I Tryed booking doubles with several girls and they would say that they were booked when in all actuality they were bleeding (yuck) but usually that is the case!

However High volume girls are always busy it seems so if she's getting 3-5 reviews a week she is probably worn out/high volume IMHO

I don't bleed I'm sterile, so me personally I never had that issue!
However I'm honest to people if I am not in the mood I tell them I don't lead them on and drag it out as several providers I know of do!

4 clients a week is my MAX because I'm in college it takes most of my time that my kids don't take
I usually only see 2 a week as I have weekly regulars

Centaur - lmao that reminds me of a high volume provider with a line at her hotel door aka REVOLVING DOOR NOTEL MOTEL
I do this full time, and only get my kid on weekends and when she's out of school.
But 2 a day is all I will take lately. And I will tell guys that when they call. If it's a text, I'll simply say that I'm sorry, but booked.
We can be booked for many different reasons - either we have appts every hour (for the HV girls), we've reached what we have set for our daily or weekly limit, period, family, SO, friends, classes, Dr., housework or any number of reasons. But just because we say we're booked doesn't always mean with clients.