North TX Brothels

Do they exist like yesteryear? 121 and Preston in Frisco was amazing back in the day.

FTW Red Table another phenomenon. I’m curious If any other non Asian establishments exist?
....121 & Preston....those were the days
....121 & Preston....those were the days Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
I have read that before, and... I was there 2 days ago, and that is the last area I would expect to see brothels, LOL
I have read that before, and... I was there 2 days ago, and that is the last area I would expect to see brothels, LOL
Things were "different"
Everything is underground and you have to be in "the know".
I have read that before, and... I was there 2 days ago, and that is the last area I would expect to see brothels, LOL Originally Posted by Chung Tran
121 was a 2-lane country road...and Preston wasn't much better. And on occasion, there was a soul brother who made and sold BBQ near where the mall is.

We used to take Preston....Hwy 289 outside of Dallas...all the way to Lake Texoma after a visit to the 5 main establishments.

...actually found something on the Intra-web about this: https://friscostyle.com/stories/s-o-b-s-frisco/
Everything is underground and you have to be in "the know". Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion

It seems like this would be the place to help others get into "the know"
121 was a 2-lane country road...and Preston wasn't much better. And on occasion, there was a soul brother who made and sold BBQ near where the mall is.

We used to take Preston....Hwy 289 outside of Dallas...all the way to Lake Texoma after a visit to the 5 main establishments.

...actually found something on the Intra-web about this: https://friscostyle.com/stories/s-o-b-s-frisco/ Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
Good post/article!
The Tv show "Justified" comes to mind after reading that article
Everything is underground and you have to be in "the know". Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion

What? Eccie is not underground? I better bring my shovels and start digging.
Sad when they closed LaGrange.
Sad when they closed LaGrange. Originally Posted by Bestman200600
  • BLM69
  • 12-09-2020, 01:24 PM
I once ended up in a fun house by accident, following up a CL ad, full of sexy Latinas
Yes I remember when the only thing on 121 between The Colony and Allen were those trailer houses/Brothels and a Ford dealership I think
Do they exist like yesteryear? 121 and Preston in Frisco was amazing back in the day.

FTW Red Table another phenomenon. I’m curious If any other non Asian establishments exist? Originally Posted by CuteBBWs.OhYeah
Yeah! I remember Michele ranch was the best out 4 on 121 and 1 on Preston passing 121 intersection there was a road sign saying Prosper written with pencil...lmaol. Rebbeca was my ATF I think of her with nostalgia...lol