Unusual Situation with Lovely Angels Verifier?

So last month I requested verification for Lovely Angels and was told they weren't accepting any new members at the moment, so I waited. Alright, no problem.

Over a week later, I was notified that they began accepting new members, and provided my info as requested accordingly.

EDIT - Staff - Don't post Private communications such as emails, PM, texts. Read the guidelines

I was provided what was apparently the booker's number, and messaged the number accordingly.

No response.

So I gave it a few days, thinking they were really busy, and messaged again. Still no response.

Confused, I decided to contact the email again to see what was going on, and then was asked this:

EDIT - Staff - Don't post Private communications such as emails, PM, texts. Read the guidelines

I responded accordingly and waited more.

Tonight, I wondered about what was going on with the booker and email, so I contacted the email again and inquired about what was going on over the last month, and was hit with:

So, I figured that was alright, so I let them know about the contact info I provided them, and the number I was provided, and then was hit with:

Which, I actually wasn't given a password before, so I started getting more skeptical...

Confused as to how this would happen, I asked if I was talking to a completely different person at the time because I was completely certain that last month, I was talking to the same email address, and provided my info, and was given a number to talk to.

The response I got then became that of a not-so-friendly tone:

Has anyone had similar situations with the email to verify yourself to Lovely Angels? Because this was a weird encounter.
No, your first post is this and you have not been here barely a month. If I were them I would not let you through either unless you have P411 or other people to vouch for you.
No, your first post is this and you have not been here barely a month. If I were them I would not let you through either unless you have P411 or other people to vouch for you. Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Ouch. It is what it is I guess.

I have an OH2 as well, which is a much older account, but I've mostly lurked there and not posted much, so it wouldn't make much of a difference either way. I passed screening with Asian Star and Sunflower, and used them as references for some things and had encounters with their models, but I guess not all studios will roll the same way.

I have an OH2 as well, which is a much older account, but I've mostly lurked there and not posted much, so it wouldn't make much of a difference either way. I passed screening with Asian Star and Sunflower, and used them as references for some things and had encounters with their models, but I guess not all studios will roll the same way. Originally Posted by Solvalou
LA has been under fire from a past “reviewer” you can blame him for the rigorous screening.
LA has been under fire from a past “reviewer” you can blame him for the rigorous screening. Originally Posted by Deus_Soul
Gotcha, didn't know that.

Just this situation was odd for me because I honestly wasn't expecting it. The two other studios I mentioned I simply provided info as asked and it all came swimmingly. I didn't know LA was flamed really hard by one guy.

I have an OH2 as well, which is a much older account, but I've mostly lurked there and not posted much, so it wouldn't make much of a difference either way. I passed screening with Asian Star and Sunflower, and used them as references for some things and had encounters with their models, but I guess not all studios will roll the same way. Originally Posted by Solvalou
This was opposite for me… Asian star was the only studio that wanted DL and a selfie which was too much info so I stuck with the other prominent studios, sucks because the reviews for some of the AS girls are great.
Sorry about your experience, mine was actually pretty easy. Emailed LA Sat evening, verified with them Sunday and Lovely was riding me at 10AM appointment on Monday.
Sorry about your experience, mine was actually pretty easy. Emailed LA Sat evening, verified with them Sunday and Lovely was riding me at 10AM appointment on Monday. Originally Posted by Finman22
It was probably worth the Mt. Dew
All studios, except LA, were easy peasy, at least for me. I gave up. Oh well, their loss, they not the only game in town.
Everyone gets a unique "password" to use when appt setting. When I got mine I was stunned. It is like they know me it fits so well.
Everyone gets a unique "password" to use when appt setting. When I got mine I was stunned. It is like they know me it fits so well. Originally Posted by Cheburashka
Thats my password too!!! I jest, your post made me laugh.