Do providers ever actualy read our reviews?

I was just curious if any of the providers ever actualy take the time to read about our exploits, perhaps as a screaning method, or to get to know a prospective client's tastes better, or maybe for a lack of better quality erotic reading material, to see what we've written about them, or to see what services the competition is providing? (sorry 'bout the run-on sentence).

Your thought's?
Yes and no. We cannot read what you write about the session itself as its BCD. However, I will generally check a gents review history to see if I feel we would click.
Yes! Whenever a gentleman gives me the information he is comfortable with, I thoroughy research him to see if he is a gentleman that not only our lovely Companions would give the OK too, but also see what established Hobbyists would have to say about him. So, yes, I do research the gentlemen in all avenues to see if he is, most importantly, respectful to all.

xoxoxo,
MarieLynn
I save all the reviews wrote on me for ad's and if a member wants to know more about me and the service I provide.Maybe I am just a PACKRAT or somthing,lol!
I save all the reviews wrote on me for ad's and if a member wants to know more about me and the service I provide.Maybe I am just a PACKRAT or somthing,lol! Originally Posted by sabrina nicole
He's not talking about reading reviews on yourself. He's talking about taking the time to read reviews a gent has written on other ladies.
Short answer : HELL YEA

Its some funny stuff going on there, cracks me up every time. Its like reading an action movie, sometimes love story, or just a comedy. Just saying.

Sorry i did not have the typical answer for you, i gave you my truth. Good question though. It does give a brief introduction to a gent, but not all hobbyist post the same every time.
WOW
After reading many of the reviews that some ladies attach to their ads which are NEGATIVE, I'm convinced that many of them don't even read their own reviews!
No..reading what he writes about some other girl doesn't help me a lot..why would I care what he thought of another girl or if we will click based on his experience with someone else ..since I pray he is seeing me for a different experience ..not a cookie cutter experience..his taste or expectations for a girl he reviewed may differ from what he expects from me..if I assume wrong then he may be disappointed with the experience since I assumed from the review he wanted a certain thing..

Without bcd u really have no clue anyways..
Sorry double post..that's what I get posting from phone
I read all of mine, and when I get a chance try to read a few of the ones the guy I'm going to see has written in the past. I don't think its as interesting for us as it is for you guys tho, since we don't get to see the whole review.