On Top or From the Back???

Soooo,
I get this question alot... " What is My Favorite Sex Position????"
Now, most would think because I have a nice ass, its from the back. However,at certain times, I do like to take control. Like..... When Im told to So being On Top is very pleasing. But some like doing it from the back.What is your favorite Position??? Tell Why?
I love "Deck Chair", that position allows me to do her and kiss her feet at the same time.
I never heard of Deck Chair... What is that?
Ever seen a folding chair? Imagine it pushed over on it's back.

Why limit to those two positions?
Mmm from the back! Good hard pounding that way.
I never heard of Deck Chair... What is that? Originally Posted by MizMolly
When she puts both of her feet up on to my shoulders while I'm doing her.
Why can't we do 'em all?

I enjoy hitting it from behind for a while, but I like to be able to see her face and breasts, so if forced to choose I'll go with CG if I'm feeling a bit lazy, but I can't usually cum that way so I'll typically want to end in Mish.
Yeah, CG is another good one....
So if you were forced to choose on me..... Which one are you going with ??? #ImJustSayin
I love my ass being slapped and groped and maybe even a small finger (hehe), but I to like to get on top cause some guys just don't understand when you say harder, but I also must say I also love missionary for sensual reasons and, wth, I love sex so as long as your doing it right set me in any position you want!
Surfboard....
ohhh, I like that too, lol except my ass is so big sometimes it doesn't work out for the guy but if you spread the ass cheeks I swear a whole man can fit In between there lol and we get the job done, having a big ass is not always peaches and cream lol
I never heard of Deck Chair... What is that? Originally Posted by MizMolly
I may have tried it a time or two.

ohhh, I like that too, lol except my ass is so big sometimes it doesn't work out for the guy but if you spread the ass cheeks I swear a whole man can fit In between there lol and we get the job done, having a big ass is not always peaches and cream lol Originally Posted by shayla84
ALL POSTIONS ARE MY FAV ......anyway everyway......mmmhhmmm
Its nothing like pounding it from the back!!! One hand pulling ur hair and the other hand slapping that ass!