Another Private House Party - Feb 4th

So, we are putting on yet another small get together in a private home where hobbyists and dancer/providers can hang out, mingle, have a beverage or something to eat, as well as do some private dances. The house has 3 bedrooms and a finished basement/4th bedroom available for private dances. There is no cover for anyone who attends and the girls are on their own as far as menu, boundaries, and donation. There is no cut or tip out program so 100% of your donation stays with the girl(s) you share it/them with.

Right now, several girls have expressed interest and I plan on contacting more. Ideally, we will have close to 10 girls (to include a new face or 2) and about 15 guys so space is limited. This will be managed by invites, as the home cannot handle a large crowd.

Yes, I know everybody wants to know the lineup of girls, but I want to hang tight on this, until closer to the 4th.

Per forum rules, this thead will be locked shortly, so PM me with questions about party or to inquire about attending.
I'm In!!
Since it hasn't closed yet, will sneak in one addendum that if any providers might be interested in attending, please feel free to reach out.