URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=1...=eccie_reviews
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: North Dallas, by the Galleria
Activities: Convo, DFK, CFS (MISH, CG, K9), BBBJ
Hair Length and Color: down to shoulder blades
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: She is Thai and White mixed. She is kinda tall for a lady, about 5'7" or 5'8", slender.
Recommendation: Yes
RayRay can u post the slut info in private tags ??
  • Coc
  • 07-27-2018, 11:07 PM
Nice review. I love it when women cum easy and often and kinda of lose control or roll their eyes back.
I saw Ellie a couple months ago. Cute, nice girl but 30 lbs heavier than her pics, which was a big letdown for me. Has she slimmed down at all?
I saw Ellie a couple months ago. Cute, nice girl but 30 lbs heavier than her pics, which was a big letdown for me. Has she slimmed down at all? Originally Posted by bluenote101
340 for 1 hr oc. 300 for 1 hr ic. Nice girl not a clock watcher at all, just chubby at the time. She'd been out of the hobby when I saw her, and was just getting back in. I'd see her again if the real her matched her pics. But IRL not even close. It was a couple months back maybe she's slimmed down. I'd ask her for a body selfie holding x fingers up, etc. before booking.
She was nice and slender when I saw her. She was not a hard-body at all, but her hip/waist proportion was good, and her midriff, ass, and legs looked good. If you're a boob-guy, then you'll probably want to pass though, because she has itty-bitty titties.
Private tags please but thanks for the info