Encounter: Jay at Nagoya Spa was a MILF.. Not Anymore.. Mission Accomplished! and as JJ Evans Might Say, She is Dynomite!

Date: 2-13-2019
Name: Jay
Address and Phone: Nagoya Spa - 11252 Harry Hines Blvd., Suite 102, Phone: (214) 812-9131
Address: Harry Hines just south of Royal Lane
Phone: 2148129131
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: DFK, Breast Play, Nipple Gliding, Body Sliding, BBBJ, Rusty Trombone, TUMA, 69, Daty, Dato, BLS, SS, CG, RCG (all of these in the Table Shower!).. more Rusty Trombone, Missionary CIP
Hair Length and Color: Very Long, Blonde/Brown Mix
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 5-6, 115 pounds, natural B cups, shaved, soft ass, classic good-looking Korean face, beautiful vagina that looks like it belongs on a 20 year old
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review, Chung; glad you liked her!

Nice one Chung, J is definitely a fun ride in my book also.
Great review! Time for another visit!
Bravo!
Nice review

Glad you had fun Chung
Great review! you got me wanting to see her.

Great review! you got me wanting to see her.

Originally Posted by Purlie Victorious
I m probably to old and need my vision corrected , lol
Your review is a pleasure to read as always.
thanks VC..

I have to say I was really impressed with Jay (J). I'm glad I took the Solid_Latino challenge, LOL.. that may have been just the nudge I needed. I knew she had good skills, but the level of skill, and passion blew me away. she looked better than I expected.. J was more fun than I anticipated.. one of those sessions that sticks in your memory for months.
I am putting forth my review, to sit side-by-side with the one that just posted.. a reading of both reviews would suggest we saw 2 different ladies! the Jay (J) I saw is a top performer.. maybe the other reviewer did see someone different? maybe he saw "Jane"?