never done outcall at my home, considering it

any advice for this? I'm considering a provider I have met a few times in the past. seems cool and normal. but of course, how well do you know. im a normal everyday family guy. any guidance is appreciated
Under no circumstances
oh. a stark reply. I've followed here for awhile. I've found you to be a knowledgable person. I am very grateful for your help.
I will pm you later with
a explanation
thank you
In second thought if you should decide to there are only two I would consider here in Springfield
do tell!
If it's a well reviewed and solid provider you can. Just research the hell out of them before you pull the trigger. IMHO
It’s me he’s talking about. And honestly guys don’t feel comfortable going to a provider’s home if you wouldn’t trust them in your home. We are WOMEN. Y’all are men. These interactions require mutual trust. I swear y’all just think with your dick and not your brains. And don’t book time with someone unless you’re absolutely sure. Yea shit happens but damn. Y’all are so annoying.
she is right, and i did cancel. i hear your points simone, i do apologize. this stuff is a big deal and can affect my entire future and the future of those connected to me. because of that I am very cautious. I should not have contacted you before I was sure of what I was doing. I appreciate the providers and we should be more considerate of them than we sometimes are (me in this specific situation). that said. I am a part of this transaction too. Providers who become outcall only is not for me and I should have thought that through. Also, my thoughts on this were completely with my mind. Were it all dick, i would have screwed up a long time ago. I am sorry for my mistake. it was unfair to you
Your feelings are fine and dandy. Just don’t waste our time.
any advice for this? I'm considering a provider I have met a few times in the past. seems cool and normal. but of course, how well do you know. im a normal everyday family guy. any guidance is appreciated Originally Posted by HimAndHer
You need to comfortable doing it. And it usually takes more than a couple of visits. I only know one or two persons. And if you're married don't even attempt it unless she is our of town or know how long she'll be out for sure.
The reason I said under no circumstances is I saw three different ladies a minimum of six times each and u trusted then and each one burned me
I am a kind hearted man
Yes I know you ladies have been burnt too. I have learned to be very selective on who I see. If the ladies only do out calls they have a reason
So for me that's a huge huge red flag
That comment was not and is not direcred to anyone specific
Besides some of you ladies require screening so you guys hav trust issues tooooo
I swear y’all just think with your dick and not your brains. Y’all are so annoying. Originally Posted by thatdarlingone
Dumb
Nope. The hobby is something I keep separate from my real life. Having a provider come to my house would be inviting them into my real world. There are girls who chose to keep their real life separate from their provider life. And I respect that. Some some ladies have stable homes, but they choose to work out of hotels. Some choose to work out their homes. For me personally, it comes too close to blurring the line between real life and hobby life. I'm a big risk taker, but having a provider at my home is too risky for me.
I respect how each provider chooses to do business. If I'm invited into the home, I respect their turf.