Backpage warning

Hey all, this is my first post. As the name says, I'm new to all of this and I'm learning quick I need to be extra careful. I almost called a girl named Allison that I saw on BP earlier today, and I started searching for info on her. I read some threads somewhere saying she has a pimp and to beware, so I didn't give her a second thought. Just got home and checked BP and this ad was up with pics of her alleged pimp. Guess I dodged one there....

http://austin.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...imp-21/3516607

For all I know it's pure BS, but not gonna risk my first trip on this.
welcome aboard, new to this ; research, research, and more research is the motto.....it is o.k. to be paranoid even if something is b.s. or not. Research some of the newbie friendly ladies on this board and save yourself a bad experience right out of the gate.........
I agree with scissors. I took a few months researching before I made the jump. Maybe it won't take you that long, but it sure made the first experience better because I was sure all would go well. Also, I can't see myself using BP or CL when we have plenty of hunnies on this site that are proven providers. Maybe that's just my aversion to bad suprises. Party safe!
I'm going to move this to co-ed. It's not first hand information ....... who knows what the agenda was of the BP poster who put that up. The alert forum is for first hand, known to be real problems ........ welcome to the board newtothis, you'll get the hang of it all quickly
If you want to start out small.....not really! And get a good Reference in the process you can always go for a relaxing massage. This is sometimes the recommended method of breaking into the 'circle of trust'. There are many fine ladies available.....
who cares about the pimp? its more the "if she TCB's". if she wants to use a pimp, that is on the lady.