Julie & Heaven Lee vs Wellendowed - Throwing the b*llshit flag on Julie & Lee

Here's the deal. Julie's is no doubt a hot little welcome addition to our part of the world and I was quietly sitting back waiting for the reviews to come in. Honestly, I don't care if she has a pimp or not, just as long as I'm none the wiser in the transaction.

I've followed the ongoing multi-threaded war w/ Wellendowed with only passing interest. But I gotta call bullshit when I see bullshit. Julie and Heavenly Lee both claim to not know one another, but when you click on the photobucket image in Julie's own Backpage add, there's a picture of them and a third doing their best Charlie's Angels impression:

http://s879.photobucket.com/albums/ab358/julieRhodes8/

See for yourselves. I've also attached the photo since I'm sure it will be pulled shortly.

Girls -- like I said, I don't care about a pimp, your past or really much else. But never, ever lie to us. Liars are just too dangerous for us to do business with.
Attached Images File Type: jpg julie_and_lee.jpg (166.0 KB, 875 views)
I dont care to see these girls for they are not my type, but this has to be the biggest drama laden issue I have ever seen in all my 11 plus years..

dont think my bucket of popcorn is big enough to handle it all

Rule #1
Providers LIE, lie and again and then lie some more., it will never go away so get use to it.
Rule #2
'Clients' LIE, lie and again and then lie some more.it will never go away so get used to it.

seems like everyone has an ax to grind, so I guess GRIND AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hmmmmmmmm well atxmook. i dont see what the big deal is. providers lie about looks, who they see or wont, etc. just like hobbyists lie about how many times they made a provider cum, how big their dick is, etc........

julie did not lie to me about knowing any of the gals in the pics. maybe she is hesitant to admit it cuz of all the flack being thrown their ways. keep in mind she is 18 years old! younger people say the darndest things sometimes. i was satisfied with my session overall with julie but what threw me off was that she very much reminds me of a client I have and that made it uneasy on my end.

i still dont see why such a fuss on these three IMO
I dont care to see these girls for they are not my type, but this has to be the biggest drama laden issue I have ever seen in all my 11 plus years..

dont think my bucket of popcorn is big enough to handle it all

Rule #1
Providers LIE, lie and again and then lie some more., it will never go away so get use to it.
Rule #2
'Clients' LIE, lie and again and then lie some more.it will never go away so get used to it.

seems like everyone has an ax to grind, so I guess GRIND AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY

thank you Vicky! I think now I can make it
who's the girl on the far right?

LF
Julie is on far right with the gun pointer gesture.
who's the girl on the far right?

LF Originally Posted by LadiesFan
julie rhoads the girl that motorboat reviewed and i had his sloppy seconds lol
They don't look a day over 16.
Should have been more specific regarding lies. Always welcome to hear I'm good looking, you love me or my cock's huge!

Publicly posted lies and all this drama before booking just turn me off to the whole deal, no matter how good the reviews are or how hot they are in that pic.
ATX please post the link were i publicly lied or stated I did NOT know Julie. Because I sure dont recall it. And if I did which in fact I know I didnt I apologize for the little lie that I told ...
And thanks for the compliment Britt lol

Thanks Heavenlee....
And if I did which in fact I know I didnt I apologize for the little lie that I told ...

Thanks Heavenlee.... Originally Posted by Mz.HeavenLee

instant classic!
vicky lynn, we are going to need another bag of popcorn please..............
That's a great photo! Too cute. Do you know who the photographer was?
  • angel
  • 04-30-2010, 12:30 PM
When does the bs stop. Honestly what's the purpose of this thread.