Socially Awkward Disease... it's S.A.D. really

I noticed long before my Hobby days a certain degree of social awkwardness. Nervous around girls always, unable to maintain long term relationships etc... I always just wrote it off a being shy, but I have noticed it is not necessarily the norm. Watching the situation of our "civilization" where everyone has some stigma of one sort or another, be it OCD, ADHD, BiPolar schizophrenia, chronic obesity. I've known people getting government checks for being dug addicts, claiming they are unemployable.
My point is... If we can get SAD recognized as legitimate Disorder, maybe there would be government funding we could use for hobby fund. We all know the gov is famous for useless grants, such a what makes mice fart, what part of a radish is hot etc... Why shouldn't we get in line and get ours?
What started out intending to be a humorous thread, may actually have some social merit to it. Perhaps after years and decades it would take to get SAD recognized as a legit disorder, then years later to get gov funding... Too late for my aged ass to benefit, but there its hope for future hobbyists.
I guess my question would be this...
Are there others out there who because of social awkwardness, resort to hobbying for female companionship? Or are we just a bunch of horn dogs that just want to get laid? NSA.
Don't forget to sign up for your Obama phone too.
Oh, Tebow....

I think Dale Gribble said it best

I would say that ... I'm just another insatiable horndog that loves to get laid. Them Dallas providers are impossible for me to resist (I love Dallas pussy) : )
Don't forget to sign up for your Obama phone too. Originally Posted by monkey man
That could be my hobby phone...
What a great idea... lol
I would say that ... I'm just another insatiable horndog that loves to get laid. Them Dallas providers are impossible for me to resist (I love Dallas pussy) : ) Originally Posted by TheAntichrist666
I'm aching to try some of them Dallas gals,
right now ok working my way through my Houston list...
Any suggestions concerning Dallas providers?
I've heard nothing but good things about the lovely
ladies from up north...
Oh, Tebow....

I think Dale Gribble said it best

Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
LMAO... Dale does it again
Once had a provider tell me she had a gent make weekly appointments to only sit in silence and pick lent off her naked body.

Was that you?
Once had a provider tell me she had a gent make weekly appointments to only sit in silence and pick lent off her naked body.

Was that you? Originally Posted by Goatnipples
No. I was charging her by the pound..... of lint.

Her navel was the "mother lode"!
First of all get a new acronym.... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seasona...ctive_disorder

Or is your's going to be different because you added periods? Shy guys are why God invented providers and believe me there is no way the government is going to subsidize that shit. I know you started out with humor in mind which is great so I'm not trying to bust your balls. I'm jus sayin... This is Sandbox material bro. With that being said if we do away with the two term presidential limit and put Slick Willy back in office then you have a chance. Until then get that review count up.
Fucking newbies ...
^^^

fucktards
I was kidding!
OCD, ADHD, Bi-polar, Schizo?.....Armature shit....we're all incurable sociopaths here...you wouldn't believe the list of med's the docs say I "should" be taking...
Already exists, a Type 2 Personality Disorder: Avoidant Personality Disorder

http://www.psyweb.com/mdisord/jsp/avpd.jsp

Don't be scared, it's only pussy.